Press Release (ePRNews.com) - Shenzhen, China - Nov 19, 2015 - MMC is a high-tech enterprise that designs, develops, manufactures and distributes industrial multi rotor drones, focusing on enhancing productivity and improving work security & safety.
At this expo, MMc are presenting their long duration industrial-three-protections drones, which are widely used but not limited to surveillance, power utilities and emergency response. MMC would like to provide customers efficient solutions with MMC industrial grade drones.
MMC will appreciate all people’s presence in the exhibition. MMC will show 5 drones at IDE. One of the important drone details is as below:
MMC power line inspection drone is mainly used for power line and utilities routine inspections, failures detection and emergency examination.
The drone equipped with infrared or remote sensor can achieve close inspection of transmission lines, detect power distribution failures and provide data for maintenance department.
1. High efficiency: support independent inspection, perform tasks around the clock, 40 times more efficient than traditional power line inspection method.
2. Low cost: development, maintenance and operating with low cost.
3. Easy to carry, simple operation, vertical take-off and landing, low requirements of landing environment; respond quickly in case of any failure.
4. Carbon fiber structure design, rainproof, fireproof, dustproof, strong environment adaptability, suitable for plains, hills, mountains and other terrain.
5. Safety: human and drone separate operating avoid operator exposed to highrisk work environment; mini aircraft, automatic obstacle avoiding function, no damage to the line.
6. Power line inspection working contents: poles failures, basic failures, wire failures, overhead and ground wire failures, insulators failures, metals failures, ground device failures, overhead wire failures, wire passageway failures.
Exhibition Center: Los Angeles Convention Center, 1201 S Figueroa St, Los Angeles, CA 90015, U.S.
Booth Number: #323
Date: Dec. 11th to 12th, 2015
MMC (MicroMultiCopter Aero Technology Co. Ltd)
View more about mmc industrial grade professional drones at en.mmcuav.com