Press Release (ePRNews.com) - DELHI, India - May 19, 2016 - SunTecOSS recently helped a leading apparel company that caters to thousands of customers worldwide by representing over 60 international brands through their Drupal powered eCommerce website. The company previously migrated their online store from .net to Drupal, with the help of a development company. However, they faced numerous challenges such as sales orders on the new Drupal website did not match with company’s QuickBooks Enterprise software, more than half of customers did not receive any order confirmation, the website lagged a lot, no scope for web analytics tracking, wholesale customers were not able to make a purchase, orders were received in the central database after 24 hours when they were placed, and lack of customer reviews were the major issues being faced by the company.
How we solved our client’s problems?
• We reviewed their current site and identified the major issues.
• We wrote custom Drupal modules that matched customer orders received in the central database as well as QuickBooks. The central database acted as a bridge to connect Drupal store orders with QuickBooks.
• It took 24 hours for the central database to receive orders after authorize.net had approved a purchase, so we wrote custom codes to sync Drupal backend with central database instantly.
• Even tough the company was offering excellent products there were still not adequate user reviews. Hence, we implemented a review system, which sent emails to customers asking them to review the product through their email.
• The website pages had terrible load speed as the website was hosted on a shared server having poor infrastructure. We moved the hosting to Amazon EC2 servers, and also the database to Amazon RDS, which boosted the site’s performance to a great extent.
• We integrated PayPal allowing customers to make payments through their preferred mode. Over 25% of payments made on the eCommerce website is now made via PayPal.
• We re-wrote all the administration modules allowing customers to login with ease.
• We integrated Google analytics into the eCommerce portal helping client to draw actionable insights about the business.
• We developed an entirely new workflow to help wholesalers to register as well as make a purchase.
Impact on client’s business
• Boost in sales volume by as much as 40%
• Efficient order management
• Great shopping experience, with improved page load speed and user interface
• 65% more wholesalers than the store previously had
• Adequate data to launch successful marketing campaigns
Visit http://www.suntecoss.com/drupal-development-services.html to get more information.
SunTecOSS is a leading open source web development company, delivering a comprehensive range of eCommerce, CMS, CRM, and application framework development services to clients worldwide. The company has a resource pool of over 250+ highly skilled and experienced developers who are proficient in working with high-end open source softwares such as Magento, Drupal, WordPress, to name a few.
Business Info : SunTecOSS