As CBD and the cannabis industry as a whole continue to rise in the mainstream, a lot of people would love to know more about the products are and what they have to offer to their users. Hence, CBD users and those who are curious about it have a lot of questions on their minds about CBD. In this article, we will attempt to look into the most frequently asked questions.
Here are 10 frequently asked CBD questions:
1. CAN YOU HELP DIFFERENTIATE MARIJUANA AND CANNABIDIOL/HEMP? Both products may originate from similar plants; however, the chemical and cultivation procedures are not the same. The cannabis plant that is groomed for the manufacturing of hemp/CBD also differs genetically from the ones groomed for marijuana production. Female cannabis plants are often processed for CBD extraction. The most significant difference between the two plants is the concentration of THC (a psychoactive substance) they contain. CBD /hemp contains only 0.3% THC concentration while marijuana can contain up to 20%.
2. WHAT IS THE LEGAL STATUS OF CANNABIDIOL? The FDA (Food and Drugs Administration) legalized cannabidiol/hemp in 2018. The majority of the states in the US follow this guideline; however, you should check your local rules to be sure of any slight alterations that may exist in your state.
3. WHAT IS CANNABIDIOL CONCEPT ABOUT? Otherwise known as hemp or cannabidiol, ingesting CBD does not leave users feeling high because of its low THC content. It is highly therapeutic with a lot of medicinal benefits and like other cannabinoids, CBD interacts with the ECS (Endocannabinoid systems) in our bodies.
4. WHAT IS THE EXTRACTION PROCESS OF CANNABIDIOL? There are several processes involved in CBD extraction. However, a majority of CBD manufacturers use the non-flammable CO2 extraction process.
5. DOES INGESTING CBD GET THE USER HIGH? Ingesting CBD or hemp will not get you high as it contains only 0.3% concentration of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). Visit the Berkshire CBD website to learn more.
6. WILL I FAIL A DRUG TEST IF I INGEST CANNABIDIOL? A basic answer is that you shouldn’t since most legal CBD products contain less than 0.3% THC. However, everyone’s bodies process or eliminate THC differently. Hence, we advise that you go for products that do not contain any THC at all.
7. WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FULL-SPECTRUM, BROAD-SPECTRUM, AND ISOLATE CANNABIDIOL PRODUCTS? A full-spectrum cannabidiol/CBD product contains all an optimal concentration of CBD and every cannabinoid available in the cannabis plant. A broad-spectrum, on the other hand, contains the same cannabinoids but without THC. An isolated cannabidiol product contains only CBD.
8. HOW CAN I GET A LEGITIMATE CANNABIDIOL PRODUCT? The first thing is to study the ingredients used. A good manufacturing company will gladly reveal this on their website or the product’s label. Most importantly, make sure you look for a third-party laboratory report on the product. Avoid purchasing CBD products without a published third-party lab report.
9. WHAT ARE THE ADVERSE EFFECTS ASSOCIATED WITH CANNABIDIOL INGESTION? It is always safer to discuss things with your physician before ingesting any cannabidiol product, especially if you intend to do so regularly. However, CBD doesn’t usually cause any adverse effects on the wellbeing of its users. Your physician will be able to help if your body reacts differently to a specific CBD product.
10. HOW DO I USE CBD? There are several ways to use cannabidiol products. The way you use them may affect the time it takes for your body to enjoy the benefits of the product. The most common ways people use CBD include edibles, tinctures, vapes, and topical CBD products, etc. Many users report that edibles have the quickest effect on the body.
There are many medicinal benefits to ingesting CBD products and we hope we were able to answer some of your questions.