Press Release (ePRNews.com) - MILLTOWN, Wis. - Nov 06, 2018 - Thirteen of the top gymnastics coaches in the nation find themselves in a friendly competition for the prestigious award of 2018 Greatmats National Gymnastics Coach of the Year. The award is designed to recognize coaches who have demonstrated service, integrity, and quality to make a positive impact on the lives of their students and community as a whole.
This year’s nominees hail from the states of Ohio, Minnesota, Virginia, Wisconsin, Illinois, Nevada, New York, South Dakota, Florida, Massachusetts, Kansas, California, and Oklahoma.
Up for the award are:
- Valorie Kondos Field – University of California, Los Angeles – Los Angeles, California
- Blain Fowler – Panhandle Perfection Gymnastics – Gulf Breeze & Pensacola, Florida
- Chris and Larry Ward – Geneseo Community Center – Geneseo, Illinois
- Bernadette Wagner – Shawnee Mission School District – Shawnee Mission, Kansas
- Trista Polseno – R&R Gymnastics – Shrewsbury, Massachusetts
- Steve Zamzo – Detroit Lakes High School – Detroit Lakes Minnesota
- Cassie Rice – Gymcats – Henderson, Nevada
- Mark Williams – University of Oklahoma – Norman, Oklahoma
- Kaity Germer – Hampton Gymnastics East – Long Island, New York
- Misty Lloyd Mathews – Central Ohio Gymnastics – Lewis Center, Ohio
- Audra Rew – Mitchell High School – Mitchell, South Dakota
- Brandon Sloan – Dynamic Gymnastics – Lynchburg, Virginia
- Katie Moore – Franklin High School – Franklin, Wisconsin
Finalists will be determined by an online vote at https://www.greatmats.com/2018-greatmats-national-gymnastics-coach-of-the-year.php between Nov. 15 and 29, 2018.
Greatmats will choose between to two finalists to determine the winner based on their demonstration of service, integrity, and quality.
Greatmats is a national gymnastics flooring leader based in Milltown, Wisconsin, since 1999. Identified as one of the top 3,000 fastest growing companies in the USA three times since 2008, Greatmats gives back to its local community by donating 5% of its annual profits to local non-profit organizations. It also supports green initiatives through the use of solar energy at its Wisconsin headquarters and by offering a large variety of products made from recycled and renewable resources.
View all of Greatmats’ gymnastics mats at http://www.greatmats.com/gymnastic-mats.php. Source :