Press Release (ePRNews.com) - New York, NY - Sep 07, 2016 - A rarely accomplished feat for IP events, that Momentum’s forthcoming IP Counsel Exchange will feature jurists from the International Trade Commission, Patent Trial & Appeal Board, Eastern District of Texas and the Northern District of California, all on one stage for a special hour-long Pet Peeves from the Bench.
Offering a comprehensive, 2-in-1 event experience:
- In the Morning: Hot Topics focused on the nuances of strategy and practice before the PTAB
- In the Afternoon: IP Counsel 360° designed to explore broader IP topics relevant to in-house IP counsel who oversee a diverse IP portfolio and litigation docket.
Themes to be addressed throughout the day:
- Update on the Current State of PTAB Practice
- PTAB Litigation Crash Course
- The Current State of the Law on Indemnity
- Settlement & Appeals
Registration is complimentary and only open to in-house executives and corporate counsel. Click here to apply for registration. Source :
To learn more about the event and to download the agenda, visit www.ptabevents.com.