Press Release (ePRNews.com) - MILLTOWN, Wis. - Nov 11, 2018 - Twenty of the most positively influential horse trainers in the U.S. find themselves in a friendly competition for the 2018 Greatmats National Horse Trainer of the Year award. The award is designed to recognize trainers who have demonstrated service, integrity, and quality to make a positive impact on the lives of their clients, animals, and community as a whole.
This year’s nominees hail from the states of Louisiana, Minnesota, Michigan, North Carolina, Arizona, Florida, Oregon, Colorado, New Mexico, Texas, New Jersey, Georgia, Ohio, North Dakota, and Vermont.
Up for the award are:
- Tammy Smith – Fox Mask Basic Horsemanship – Chandler, Arizona
- Chelsie Kallestad – Chelsie Natural Horsemanship – Holbrook, Arizona
- Tina Wright – Diamond in the Rough Horsemanship and Training – Fort Lupton, Colorado
- Ben Grogan – Drifter’s Hearts of Hope – Franktown, Colorado
- Tom Johnson – Costa Nova Farm – Pierson, Florida
- Lacey Salvatore – Haven Horse Ranch – Saint Augustine, Florida
- Sandra Williamson – Rackettown Mustangs – Toombs County, Georgia
- Rachel Bertrand – Bertrand Training Stables – Crowley, Louisiana
- Susan Morris – 333 Ranch – Pride, Louisiana
- Bill Thomas – Bill Thomas Performance Horses – Saginaw, Michigan
- Terry Nowacki – American Equine Scenting Association – Argyle, Minnesota
- Pete Corby – Overview Equestrian Center – Belvidere, New Jersey
- Kendra Loring – Enchanted Equine Adventures – Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Carley Wheelis – CW Horsemanship – Hillsborough, North Carolina
- Mandy Helton – Helton’s Horsemanship – McDowell, North Carolina
- Rylan Sundsbak – Sundsbak Performance Horses – Hazen, North Dakota
- Lisa Moad – Seven Oaks Farm – Hamilton, Ohio
- Jan Lindsay – Diamond Bar Z – Coos Bay, Oregon
- John M. Joyner, Jr. – Joyner Arabians – Canutillo, Texas
- Claire Silver – Up North Stables – Derby, Vermont
Finalists will be determined by an online vote at https://www.greatmats.com/2018-greatmats-national-horse-trainer-of-the-year.php between Nov. 15 and 29, 2018.
Greatmats will choose between the two finalists to determine the winner based on their demonstration of service, integrity, and quality.
Greatmats is a national horse stall, stable and trailer flooring leader based in Milltown, Wisconsin, since 1999. Identified as one of the top 3,000 fastest growing companies in the USA three times since 2008, Greatmats gives back to its local community by donating 5% of its annual profits to local non-profit organizations. It also supports green initiatives through the use of solar energy at its Wisconsin headquarters and by offering a large variety of products made from recycled and renewable resources.
View all of Greatmats’ horse stall mats at http://www.greatmats.com/horse-stall-mats.php. Source :