Press Release (ePRNews.com) - ATLANTA - Sep 10, 2018 - The emerging technological revolution presents tourism marketers with newfound challenges and enormous opportunities. The Marketing Leadership Summit will connect destination marketers with the products, services, people and ideas to help them thrive in this highly competitive global marketplace. “In today’s rapidly, evolving marketplace it is really important for tourism marketers to take a step back and look at the marketing tools and technologies that are going to impact travel planning 3-5 years down the road.” -Rob Torres, Managing Director Travel, Google. The summit will be held Feb. 20-22, 2019 in Kissimmee, Florida and will feature a robust educational program focusing on the future of tourism marketing.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Brigette Hyacinth is an international keynote speaker, thought leader on leadership and business transformation and best-selling author of “The Future of Leadership: Rise of Automation, Robotics and Artificial Intelligence.”
- Carolyn Kremins is the President of Skift, the leading travel media authority focused on defining the future of travel.
- Duncan Wardle is the former head of creativity and innovation at the Walt Disney Company. He now serves as an independent innovation and design-thinking consultant, helping companies embed a culture of innovation and creativity across their entire organization.
- Sarah Quinlan is the former group head and Senior Vice President of Market Insights at MasterCard Advisors.
- Dale A. Brill, Ph.D. serves as Orlando Economic Partnership’s Senior Vice President of Research and directs its Foundation for Building Community. Previously Brill was founder and principal of Thinkspot, President of the Florida Chamber Foundation, Director of the Florida Governor’s Office of Tourism, Trade and Economic Development and Chief Marketing Officer for VISIT FLORIDA.
- Layton Han is the Chief Executive Officer at Adara
- Matt Zito serves as the managing partner of Travel Startups Incubator, and a panel of emerging travel marketing entrepreneurs.
In addition to the inspirational and thought-provoking keynote presentations, the Marketing Leadership Summit features a series of pre-scheduled, one-on-one appointments for tourism marketers to meet directly with suppliers to learn about new marketing solutions.
In today’s rapidly, evolving marketplace it is really important for tourism marketers to take a step back and look at the marketing tools and technologies that are going to impact travel planning 3-5 years down the road.
For more information, please contact Conor Finneran, at CFinneran@ConnectMarketingLive.com or register at www.connectmarketinglive.com/events/leadershipsummit.
Inspiration. Innovation. Commerce.
15 TECHNOLOGY PKWY, SUITE 250 | NORCROSS, GA 30092 | CONNECTMARKETINGLIVE.COM
Connect Marketing is the marketing division of Connect, serving marketers with bleeding-edge thinking, cutting-edge strategy and industry best practices through immersive and engaging educational events. We connect marketers with the products, services, people and ideas that allow them to thrive in a rapidly evolving and highly competitive global marketplace. For more information, visit connectmarketinglive.com.
Connect is a leader in the meetings, travel and tourism industry. Specializing in destination marketing, the company produces a full suite of digital programs, online and mobile solutions, meetings business and travel magazines, trade shows and consumer events, travel guides for newspapers and leisure magazines and destination information, which is distributed through broadcast and custom programs. More information about the company’s brands and services is available at connectmeetings.com. Connect is part of U.K.-based Tarsus Group, a business-to-business exhibition company with more than 150 events worldwide.
North American Journeys Source :
North American Journeys is the leading event and media company offering a suite of products for the tourism and travel industry. Visit www.northamericanjourneys.com for more information.