Press Release (ePRNews.com) - ATLANTA - Aug 06, 2019 - Shockingly Different Leadership (SDL) announced the final speaker lineup for the eight micro-learning strategy labs, which make up the 2019 ScaleHRHuman Resources Conference. Cross-industry leaders from the world of human resource management will convene in Atlanta to plan for the evolving world of work in their organizations.
ScaleHR is the only strategy conference dedicated to scaling HR functions’ capability and capacity to support organizational growth, business transformation and the workforce of the future. The 2019 conference theme is “Re-imaging Possibilities: Tactics to Tackle the Top Megatrends in HR.”
SDL, which produces the ScaleHR conference, has announced its diverse lineup of experts and leading topical practitioners to present at the largest HR micro-learning strategy lab event in the United States. #ScaleHR19, which returns to Atlanta, Georgia Sept. 11-12, 2019, will be hosted at the AT&T Conference Center in beautiful Midtown Atlanta.
What Is a Micro-learning Strategy Lab? A micro-learning strategy lab is a unique rapid-learning development format which combines the principles of micro-learning (short bursts of knowledge or insight) and innovation strategy labs (using ideation and strategic thinking to move ideas further, faster).
The eight topics for 2019, which were curated from HR practitioners across the globe, and the featured speakers are:
1. Diversity and Inclusion: Vicki Hamilton, CEO-VWH Consulting and Tim Toterhi, CHRO- Cenduit
2. Megatrends in HR: Adam Pressman, Principal/Business Segment Leader- Mercer|Sirota and Jennifer Fondrevay, M&A expert
3. Employer Branding: Noelle Holdsworth, Employer Brand Manager- T-Mobile and Camille Jamerson, CEO- CDJ & Associates
4. Talent Management: Felicia White, Sr. Director-Operations Training, Church’s Chicken and Llewella Dowling, Enterprise Learning and Development- Fiserv/First Data
5. Legal: Salomon Laguerre, Corporate Counsel- The Home Depot and Tim Holdsworth, Attorney- Elarbee, Thompson, Sapp &Wilson
6. Vendor Engagement: Michael Morris, Global Supply Chain (Learning)- Kimberly-Clark and Karan Ferrell-Rhodes, CEO-Shockingly Different Leadership
7. Strategic Partnerships: Priyanka Gupta, VP-People- AbleTo and Lauren Brockett, Global HR Leader-Friends of Refugees
8. Technology: YaTonya Cody Oliver, Enterprise Technology Services- Delta Airlines and Annalisa Nash Fernandez, AI Culture Expert- Because Culture
In addition to the micro-learning strategy labs, numerous Showcase Presenters will also be featured, such as:
· Dr. Jerrica Dodd, CEO- Your Pharmacy Advocate,
· Angela Buttimer, Partner- Atlanta Center for Mindfulness and Well-Being
· Destiny Washington, Attorney- FordHarrison LLP
“We are thrilled to support the growth and readiness of the “people agendas” of our conference attendees. This is our contribution to building stronger business, economic and charitable communities in which we all live,” said Karan Ferrell- Rhodes, Executive Director of 2019 ScaleHR.
In order to ensure intimate ideation during the strategy lab sessions, the 2019 ScaleHR conference is limited to the first 150 registrants. Interested individuals may register on the ScaleHR website at http://bit.ly/ScaleHR19.
A few sponsor opportunities still remain. Information may also be found on the website.
About ScaleHR 2019 Conference:
The ScaleHR 2019 Human Resources Conference is the only strategy conference dedicated to scaling HR functions’ capability and capacity to support organizational growth, business transformation and the workforce of the future. The 2019 conference theme is “Reimaging Possibilities: Tactics to Tackle the Top Megatrends in HR.” Attendees are encouraged to take advantage of various opportunities in knowledge sharing, networking with key industry leaders, building relationships, developing new contacts, discussing opportunities and discovering how to overcome challenges in today’s competitive business environment.
For more information, visit the ScaleHR 2019 website or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow #scalehr19 on your favorite social media platform.
About Shockingly Different Leadership:
At Shockingly Different Leadership, we are changing the way HR functions scale their teams during peak periods of work. SDL is a global human capital services consultancy that provides organizations access to the best consulting expertise in the areas of L&D, OD, and HR – on an on-demand, project, or contract basis.
SDL helps teams execute business-critical, talent-related initiatives by solving the problem of quickly locating trusted expertise to help them get their “people projects” done.
We’ve hired the best-proven experts across the globe, made our services competitively affordable, and added a high dose of empathy to “meet you where you are,” no matter how ambiguous or complicated your initiative. You deserve a partner who co-creates with you to ultimately deliver great work that achieves “shockingly different” results. To learn more, visit www.shockinglydifferent.com or follow us on Twitter via @ShockinglyD
### Source :
Shockingly Different Leadership