Press Release (ePRNews.com) - Charlotte, NC - Feb 06, 2017 - The Career Mastered Awards Class of 2017 will be honored during the 2nd Annual North Carolina Women’s History Month Leadership in Action Awards Dinner on Tuesday, March 21, 2017, at The Embassy Suites by Hilton Charlotte Ayrsley. The Awards Dinner is the highlight of North Carolina’s Women’s History Month calendar, routinely attracting a sellout crowd.
Linwick & Associates, LLC in conjunction with Honorary Co-Chairs Glen & Kisha Wright, Worth Financial Advisory Group and its sponsors will honor the achievements of women who have made a compelling mark on business. Honorees represent powerful women across diverse industries and disciplines. These women leaders are Trailblazers who have mastered their work and have learned the necessary steps to move ahead and build successful careers. The honorees are exceptionally strong role models of what a woman can do.
It’s a powerful time to be a woman say Dr. Lisa J. Wicker, President & CEO Linwick & Associates and Career Mastered Visionary. “In alignment with the National Women’s History Month theme, Honoring Trailblazing Women in Labor & Business, we’re thrilled to honor remarkable women who make a difference each and every day while inspiring future generations.”
About The Career Mastered Leadership in Action Awards:
The Career Mastered Awards is the leading Women’s History Month Awards in North Carolina honoring today’s women leaders who are Trailblazers and take charge of their careers and their futures. The Award honors amazing women who have made a compelling mark on business and are exceptionally strong role models of what a woman can do. Established and presented in 2015 by Linwick & Associates, LLC. Career Mastered Awards celebrates and acknowledges the victories, challenges, and stories of the women who have helped to make our country what it is today. Proceeds from this program are donated to Excel Village, a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide youth mentoring and scholarships.
About Linwick & Associates, LLC.
Linwick & Associates, LLC is a global human resources consultant firm with offices in Metropolitan Detroit and Charlotte, NC. The mission of the company is to create organizational value through people. Its Founder, Dr. Lisa J. Wicker is internationally recognized as a leader in human resources management with more than 30 years’ experience in organizational dynamics and change management across Fortune 500 Companies and Industries. She has been recognized by the Detroit News as one of the most successful women in Detroit. Corp! Magazine recognized her as top Diversity Leader in Michigan, Black Enterprise recognized her as a leading Diversity Champion in America, The Michigan Chronicle dubbed her a Trailblazer and UPTOWN Professional Magazine named her one of America’s top executives.
North Carolina Class of 2017 Honorees: Leadership In Action Awards
• Nellie Ashford, Folk Artist, Harvey B. Gantt Center Exhibition
• Honorable Kimberly Best-Staton, Mecklenburg County Judge
• Astrid Chirinos, Chief Development Executive, Latin American Economic Develop. Corp.
• Bevelyn Coleman, Esq., Executive Vice President & Deputy General Council, Wells Fargo
• Sharon Coon Reed, Chief Empowerment Officer & Co-Founder, Global Girls Project
• Swati Daji, SVP Fuels & Systems Optimization, Duke Energy
• Sarah Dollander, Managing Director, Lee Hecht Harrison
• Jada Grandy-Mock, SVP, Regional CRA Strategies Director, Fifth Third Bank
• Honorable Theresa Holmes-Simmons, United States Immigration Judge
• Dr. Betty Howell Gray, Consultant & Founder of North Carolina NABSE Affiliates
• Carlenia Ivory, Family & Community Services Consultant, Charlotte Mecklenburg Schools
• Donna Julian, SVP Arena & Events Operations/GM, Hornets Sports & Entertainment
• Karen Lawrence, President & Founder, It’s My Affair LLC.
• Felicia McAdoo, Chief Deputy Sheriff (Retired), Mecklenburg County
• Marie McLucas, Chief Financial Officer, Primax Properties
• Colleen Odegaard, Co-Host, Charlotte Today, WCNC TV
• Fabi Preslar, President & Founder, SPARK Publications and b2b TRIBE Magazine
• Nettie, Reeves, Chief Executive Officer & Founder, N’Shape with N, LLC.
• Nikki Rushing, Chief Executive Officer & Founder, Hair 180
• Senta Taylor, Vice President, Quality Engineering, Royal Bank of Canada
• Tammy Stowe, Senior Mortgage Banker, Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group
• Donna Sylver, Chief Financial Officer & SVP, Raleigh Durham International Airport
• Cindy Wolfe, Deputy Director Community Banking, Bank of the Ozarks
Leadership Distinction Awards:
•Trailblazer Award – Christine Katziff, Global General Auditor, Bank of America
•Distinguished Leadership Award – Dr. Carlene W. Kingston, Neurologist, Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center
•Game-Changer Award – Carol A. Lovin, Executive Vice President & Chief Strategy Officer, Carolina HealthCare System
• Legacy Award – Deborah Agular Velez, President & Founder, Sistemas Corporation (posthumously) Source :
Linwick & Associates, LLC.