Press Release (ePRNews.com) - STRAND, England - Apr 25, 2016 - We at Recunnect, are delighted to bring you the expertise of renowned industry stalwarts under one roof at our 2nd Pharmacovigilance conference scheduled to be held in London in the month of June. The month of June and London are a delightfully heady good combination as far as weather is concerned and we look forward to seeing you at the Pharmacovigilance conference.
Current regulatory trends in Inspections of the Signal Detection, Post-Authorisation Safety Studies (Pass) And Internal Audit.
· Use of social media in Pharmacovigilance.
· Incorporating Data Mining Technology in Spontaneous Reporting System.
· Strategic Pharmacovigilance pre and post product life cycle.
· Contemporary Regulatory scenario across Europe.
· Outsourcing PV.
· VPs, Directors, Heads, Managers, Scientific, Advisors, Consultants of:
· Pharmacogenomics/Drug Safety
· Drug Development, Information and Clinical Data Management
· Clinical Pharmacology
· Clinical Safety
· Periodical Safety update Report
· Risk Management, Research and Development
· Quality Assurance
· Patient Safety
· Safety Surveillance
· Outcomes Research
· Data Analysis
· Medical Affairs
· Regulatory Affairs and Compliance
· Information Technology
· Sales and Marketing
Attending as a delegate/ Sponsor?
Early Bird registration (1 Delegate: – £750+ Vat) for delegate registration right now (Till 1st May 2016). If you book online you can get a £50 discount by using voucher code SAR001.
“2nd Pharmacovigilance Conference 2016″ offers various opportunities for you to promote and showcase your organization to the attendees.
For more information, please visit our website – www.recunnect.com. (http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.recunnect….) To get in touch with us, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 2071129183.
Venue Details : 14th and 15th June 2016, Strand Palace Hotel, 372 Strand, London, WC2R 0JJ