Press Release (ePRNews.com) - WILSONVILLE, Ore. - Feb 27, 2020 - The Avamere Family of Companies proudly announces that the American Health Care Association recognized 94% of its skilled nursing communities for quality care as part of the Quality Initiative Recognition Program.
To earn this prestigious recognition, the rehabilitation communities must meet one or more of the AHCA Quality Initiative goals:
· Safely reduce long and short-stay hospitalizations
· Improve long or short-stay satisfaction or achieve over a 90% satisfaction rate
· Safely reduce off-label use of antipsychotics
· Improve short-stay functional improvement or long-stay worsening mobility, or maintain greater than 75% on short-stay functional improvement and less than 25% on long-stay worsening mobility
The awards are divided into four tiers, based on how many goals are met. Thirty-two Avamere communities earned this quality award.
Tier 1 Recipients (achieve one goal)
· Avamere at Pacific Ridge
· Avamere Court at Keizer
· Avamere Crestview of Portland
· Avamere Heritage Rehabilitation of Tacoma
· Avamere Rehabilitation at Fiesta Park
· Avamere Rehabilitation of Hillsboro
· Avamere Rehabilitation of Junction City
· Avamere Rehabilitation of Oregon City
· Avamere Riverpark of Eugene
· Avamere Transitional Care at Sunnyside
· Laurelhurst Village
· Queen Anne Healthcare
· The Pearl at Kruse Way
Tier 2 Recipients (achieve two goals)
· Avamere at Three Fountains
· Avamere Health Services of Rogue Valley
· Avamere Rehabilitation of Cascade Park
· Avamere Rehabilitation of Clackamas
· Avamere Rehabilitation of King City
· Avamere Rehabilitation of Lebanon
· Bend Transitional Care
· Richmond Beach Rehab
· Salem Transitional Care
· St. Francis of Bellingham
Tier 3 Recipients (achieve three goals)
· Avamere Olympic Rehabilitation of Sequim
· Avamere Rehabilitation of Beaverton
· Avamere Rehabilitation of Coos Bay
· Avamere Rehabilitation of Newport
· Avamere Transitional Care and Rehabilitation – Boise
· Avamere Transitional Care and Rehabilitation – Brighton
· Avamere Transitional Care and Rehabilitation – Malley
This recognition aligns with Avamere’s Quality Priority, a key company focus on quality care and outcomes.
Avamere leadership congratulates its staff and leaders for their diligent work in earning this outstanding quality award.
About the Avamere Family of Companies
Founded in 1995 and based in Wilsonville, Oregon, the Avamere Family of Companies provides assisted living, independent living, memory care, rehabilitation, home care, transitional care, and more. Today, Avamere’s diverse companies operate in over 250 locations across 19 states with over 8,800 employees. Avamere is proud to be considered one of Oregon’s most admired companies as they continue to serve their valued patients and residents. For more information, please visit avamere.com.
Avamere Family of Companies
25115 SW Parkway Avenue, Suite B
Wilsonville, OR 97070
For press inquiries, please email email@example.com.
Avamere Health Services