Press Release (ePRNews.com) - CENTRAL LONDON, England - Nov 01, 2016 - When Tracey Broadway was told at just 34 years old she had breast cancer and would face months of chemotherapy, radiotherapy and more with no certainty she’d be OK, she broke down and ‘hit the floor’.
“I went from super-happy Mum of two young children who prided herself on looking her best to losing all my long blonde hair, my eyebrows, my tan. I looked pale and ill and nearly lost my life,” says Tracey. “But I refused to give up,” she continued.
There are few things harder on your skin than chemotherapy and through trial and error Tracey came to rely on 5 simple steps to help her feel just a little bit better about herself. Here are her 5 top healthy skin tips:
1. Drink Lots of Water. If you’re dehydrated your skin can look dull and wrinkles are more pronounced.
2. Include Good Oils in Your Diet. The first step to healthy skin is simply being healthy. And that includes what you eat.
3. Don’t Dry Your Face Out With Hot Water. Hot water can irritate sensitive skin.
4. Wear Sunscreen. There’s lots of evidence to show too much sun ages the skin.
5. Your Skin Cannot Retain Moisture so Moisturise Correctly! Aging skin can lose its ability to hold on to moisture, make oil, and heals slower. That all contributes to the wrinkles. You can help stop wrinkles by hydrating your skin as you age. One of the best ways to hydrate your skin is with high quality face serum such as HighBorn London‘s Pre-Eminent Beauty Serum.
On top of this, Tracey tried pretty much everything in an attempt to regain her skin tone and self-esteem. Dozens of different products and routines and yet none really made much difference. She was fed up, frustrated and struggling. She needed to find a solution.
And that’s when it hit her … If she was going to find something that would help not just her but other people feel a bit younger, healthier, happier and more energetic, then well … she would have to do it herself!
By developing her own skincare line that worked for her, Tracey knew it would be revolutionary for other women too.
“The whole idea is that everyone, no matter what they’re facing in their life, deserves to feel pampered, to feel young, energetic and full of life,” said Tracey.
Moreover, she is so grateful to have made it through her breast cancer thus far that she is determined to help stop anyone else from having to face what she’s been through. To that end, she’ll be donating a portion of all her company profits to help beat breast cancer for good.
For more top skin care tips, see HighBorn London.
Due to Tracey’s extremely busy schedule, please contact her directly for interview availability. Source :
Business Info : HighBorn London