Press Release (ePRNews.com) - ARLINGTON, Va. - Sep 10, 2019 - The Manufacturers Alliance for Productivity and Innovation (MAPI) will host its annual summit, ManufacturED 2019, Sept. 16-18 at Morgan Manufacturing, a former manufacturing plant in the heart of Chicago’s West Loop. This conference will inspire new thinking about the manufacturing sector’s uncertainties, opportunities, and future in an era of digital transformation and global upheaval.
“Digital transformation is here, and it isn’t going anywhere,” says MAPI President and CEO Stephen Gold. “Our annual summit brings together senior manufacturing executives at large companies in all stages of their digitalization journeys to hear from experts, connect with each other, and get actionable takeaways to bring back to their companies.”
Get inspired by speakers such as:
· Timothy Abbott, Manager, Digital Transformation Technology, Moog
· Haven Allen, CEO and Co-founder, mHUB
· Rob Atkinson, President, Information Technology & Innovation Foundation
· Raj Batra, President, Digital Industries, Siemens USA
· Laura Frerichs, Research Park Director, University of Illinois
· James Hatch, former member of the Naval Special Warfare Development Group and author of Touching the Dragon: And Other Techniques for Surviving Life’s Wars
· Jay Kaplan, CEO and Co-founder, Synack
· Steve Levine, Editor-at-Large at Medium
· Cal Newport, Author of Digital Minimalism and Deep Work, and Professor at Georgetown University
· Todd Penney, Associate General Counsel, Crown Equipment
· Marvin Riley, President and CEO of EnPro Industries
· JoAnna Sohovich, CEO, The Chamberlain Group
· Paul Wellener, Vice Chairman, U.S. Industrial Products & Construction Leader, Deloitte LLP
· … and more
Learn more about the event and secure your seat at ManufacturEDsummit.com.
Founded in 1933, the Manufacturers Alliance for Productivity and Innovation is a nonprofit organization that connects manufacturing leaders with the ideas they need to make smarter decisions. As the manufacturing leadership network, its mission is to build strong leadership within manufacturing to drive the growth, profitability, and stature of global manufacturers. For more information, visit mapi.net.
Kristin Graybill Source :