Press Release (ePRNews.com) - MONTREAL, Quebec - Sep 02, 2016 - The two day conference will consist of a number of informative presentations followed by interactive Q&A sessions, panel discussions and an open discussion to further involve the delegates. These talk will give a deep insight on the views shared from the different aspects of Arctic Shipping. We will explore and discuss current regulations and requirements from the IMO & the Coast Guard. Deeply examine commercial aspects and the insurance challenges that are increasing ongoing. As well as this looking into training requirements and ship design options to help aid in the future of Arctic operations.
The conference will bring together various key industry stake-holders including Ship-owners, Ship-mangers & associated solution providers, fuel solutions, IT & data associations, consultants & technology providers.
• Advancements on Coastal State Regulations
• Adaption & Requirements Connecting to The Polar Code
• Developments of Operational Matters within the Arctic
• Commercial Shipping Activity in Arctic Regions
• Insurance Difficulties, Risk Management Procedures & the Increase of Profitability
• Staff Training & Keeping to Polar Code Requirements
• Enhancing Communicational Options within the Arctic
• Ship Design Options & Solutions to Aid in Arctic Operations
• Fuel Alternatives & Environmental Advantages
For registration, contact Mohammad Ahsan on +44 (0) 203 141 0606 or email: email@example.com Source :
Business Info : ACI Europe