Press Release (ePRNews.com) - Bangalore, India - Jan 17, 2018 - AdminDroid, the company dedicated to solving IT administrators’ challenges, today announced that its flagship product AdminDroid Office 365 Reporter solution now includes Power BI Auditing Reports. This new version helps the administrators to track usage and changes to Power BI Dashboards, Reports, Apps and Content Packs. The auditing dashboards show the overview of Management activities, Sharing activities, Viewing activities, etc. Using this powerful tool, IT administrators will not only be able to extract rich Office 365 auditing reports and statistics but can also schedule the reports and have them emailed at selected intervals.
AdminDroid adds Power BI Auditing Reports and Usage Tracking
Power BI is a business analytics service provided by Microsoft. It provides interactive visualizations with self-service business intelligence capabilities. Power BI let users create dashboards or reports easily and allow them to share with anyone with ease, but IT admins have no idea about who has access to what and what are the trending dashboards.
AdminDroid O365 Reporter comes handy for IT admins who want to measure the Power BI activities and usage in their organization. It helps to find the Power BI usage across organization’s departments, cities, states or people’s designations. Also, the auditing reports help to take control of Power BI Dashboards, Reports, Apps, Content Packs, Datasets, etc.
Easily Measure Power BI Adoption with AdminDroid
The Usage & Adoption dashboard helps the admins to get the Power BI usage and adoption metrics in a few mouse clicks. Also, the auditing reports make it is easy to monitor the user activities in Power BI service.
- General Reports: Track Sharing, Viewing and Mangement activities on Power BI Dashboards, Reports, Apps, and Datasets.
- Power BI Dashboards: Audit recently created, deleted, edited, viewed, shared, printed or exported Power BI Dashboards.
- Power BI Reports: Monitor recently created, deleted, edited, viewed, published, printed, exported or downloaded Power BI Reports.
AdminDroid Reporting Capabilities Highlights
AdminDroid Office 365 Reporter comes with advanced reporting capabilities which make tedious reporting task to an easier one.
- Automatic Schedule – Schedule one or more reports to run automatically at the configured time and delivered straight to your preferred mail-ids.
- Rich Filters – Apply filter on any columns to see only the required information and save the filter for future use.
- Easy Customization – Allow you to easily customize the reports by rearranging, adding or removing the columns and its size.
- Report Export – Ability to export the reports to CSV, PDF, HTML, XLS or XLSX.
AdminDroid is a leading Office 365 solution provider whose objective is to build IT products that are highly user-friendly and discerning solutions. The solutions built by AdminDroid are always making everyone’s life easier, and more productive. The flagship product AdminDroid Office 365 Reporter tool has been trusted by more than 2500 companies around 90+ countries and it has managed over 5 millions of Office 365 users so far.