Press Release (ePRNews.com) - CAPE TOWN, South Africa - Apr 07, 2016 - Global Pacific & Partners with ITE Group will host the 23rd Annual Africa Oil Week/Africa Upstream 2016 Conference over 31st October- 4th November 2016, at the Cape Town International Convention Centre, South Africa, and you are invited to register your support and participation.
While the African Continent continues to attract a steady stream of oil and gas commitments in its fast-growing oil, gas-LNG and energy industry, our landmark Africa Oil Week-2016 event will again showcase Africa’s Governments, National Oil Companies, Licensing Agencies and corporate players shaping the continent’s future – in exploration and production/development, across new frontiers and established basins; onshore in the Rifts and offshore in the shelf and deep-water, providing one unique continental platform portraying deep insight, rich-content, strategies, acreage opportunity, farm-ins and deal flow, with extensive high-level senior executive networking for securing new venture possibilities and finance/investment opportunities.
The Conference in 2016 highlights Africa’s upstream world, Independents from around the world engaged in Africa, the expanding Africa-wide gas-LNG and energy game, emerging unconventional ventures in shale and diverse hydrocarbons, the fast-growing class of “Born in Africa” companies, Africa’s state oil firms and foreign national oil companies, leading exploration technologies, geoscience/technical ideas, local content policies and players, plus Young Professionals in Africa, with debate and discourse on Africa’s oil and gas future
As numerous top-level executives in the global industry have oft-noted, the Africa Oil Week/Africa Upstream Conference stands apart from all other events as the leading meeting in or on Africa, and sits at the top of the global oil-gas calendar, allowing delegates unrivalled opportunities:
• To meet with Africa’s state oil officials, Ministers, plus senior executives, private oil players and worldwide public listed oil-gas/energy companies
• Acquire insight and knowledge from an outstanding program with 175 top-line speakers
• Negotiate deals, investments and farm-in / farmout opportunities with corporates and state oil firms
• Interface with over 40 Governments and participate in roadshow opportunities for emerging acreage/asset transactions
• Discuss ventures with major oil/energy banking institutions, institutional oil-equity investors, project financiers, multilaterals and transaction advisors
• Network with the growing service and supply industry operators found across Africa’s oil and gas-LNG value chain
• Engage with 180 exhibitor companies, and over 1,250-plus senior executive delegates
• Listen to the top corporate/state decision-makers, leading thinkers, analysts, financiers and policy-makers
• Combine corporate interest with multiple five-star social occasions with peers – in breakfasts, luncheons, dinners, receptions, and after-hours
Please visit www.africa-oilweek.com for more information Source :
Global Pacific & Partners