Press Release (ePRNews.com) - Mumbai, India - Jul 25, 2017 - Inviting nominations for 8th Annual Aegis Graham Bell Award 2017, this Award is intended to provide recognition for outstanding contributions by the innovators in the field of Telecom & Social, Mobility, Analytics, Cloud, and Security (SMACS) and to promote innovation and entrepreneurship.
The Award is organized with support of Cellular Operators Association of India (COAI), Telecom Centers of Excellence (TCOE), Convergence India and Deloitte as a knowledge partner.
Leaders and Innovators from the Telecom Industry will be awarded Jury Choice Award for their outstanding contribution.
“Being an entrepreneur, I always felt the need for recognizing innovators and entrepreneurs for their contribution as the first step towards building an innovation economy. These innovators live in the dark without any recognition despite the fact that they bring change in the life of millions”. This award grew from recognition in Telecom in 2010 to the largest innovations award in ICT sector. We are humbled by the wholehearted industry support, trust and active participation in our journey” Mr. Bhupesh Daheria, CEO, Aegis School of Data Science, Telecom, Cyber Security and Founder Chief Organizer of AGBA.
Last year in 2016, we received around 250 nominations under 33 categories. This year also large, mid-size and startup companies will compete for the title of Aegis Graham Bell 2017.
Nominations for 8th Annual Aegis Graham Bell Awards will close on 6 October 2017 at 8 PM. Shortlisted companies will be invited for the Jury round which is scheduled from 13th to 17th November 2017 at Mumbai and the Grand Award Ceremony on 23 Feb 2018 at New Delhi.
8th Annual Aegis Graham Bell Awards 2017 nomination categories:
· Innovative Smart City solution
· Digital India Initiative
· Cyber Security
· Innovation in Cloud
· Data Science
· Innovation in IoT
· Innovation in Virtual Reality
· Innovative Telecom Product/Solutions
· Innovative Managed Services
· Best Value Added Services
· Green Telecom
· Telecom Infra
· Service Innovation
· Innovation in mHealth
· Innovation in mLearning/mEducation
· Innovation in mAdvertisement
· Innovative ERP Solution
· Innovative Mobile TV App
· Mobile Application for Social Good
· Innovation in mTravel/mHospitality
How winners get selected
· Submit the Nomination Form for various categories
· Payment of Nomination Processing Fees
· Presentation of 10 minutes to the Jury followed by Q&A Round.
· Winners Selection as per Jury’s evaluation based on Decision Matrix prepared by Deloitte
· Innovativeness: Uniqueness in the solutions/services/products which involve path breaking/thought provoking contributions.
· Market potential/Impact: Commercial Value and impact on business. Impact on business productivity and improvement of Profitability/ Revenue or business goals.
· Social Impact: Impact on ease of use or how brilliantly it has contributed to the ease of life. Did it change the way we evolve.
· Sustainability: Sustainability of the success or business goals over a longer period. Ability to sustain the offering to contribute to futuristic goals.
· Interoperability: Ability to integrate across platforms/ applications and user friendliness across platforms.
Shweta Chavan, Corporate Communication
+918433969263 | firstname.lastname@example.org
For Nominations, please contact
Shrenik Kuwad, Marketing Communication
+918828111740 | email@example.com Source : Aegis Graham Bell Award