Press Release (ePRNews.com) - TAMPA, Fla. - May 17, 2019 - Alaska Structures® is the world’s leading supplier of military shelter systems and military camps, including turnkey base camps, forward operating bases (FOBs) and combat outposts (COP) for U.S. Armed Forces, Coalition Forces and international militaries and governments. Alaska Structures will be showcasing their combat-proven military shelter systems in booth 952 at this years’ SOFIC 2019, the Special Operations Forces Industry Conference held in Tampa, Florida from May 20 to 23.
SOFIC 2019 will feature the latest advancements in military equipment and warfighting capabilities, with more than 400 exhibiting companies and speakers from top USSOCOM leadership. Attendees can network with defense industry professionals, government officials, as well as experts in the industry.
No other shelter company comes close to matching Alaska Structures’ performance and field-tested durability. Since 1999, more than 35,000 military shelter systems and over 19,000 Alaska ECU™ (environmental control units) have been successfully deployed to more than 70 countries. Designed for rapid setup and strike capability, as well as supporting relocation strategies, military shelters from Alaska Structures are used for a wide range of military operations, including:
● Tactical Operations Centers (TOC) – available from the company to division-sized Command and Control Facilities (C2)
● Billeting Facilities – including hard and soft-wall shelter systems for NCOs, Officers, and Commanders
● Hygiene Facilities – portable and self-contained four to 10-person shower and latrine facilities
● Decontamination Facilities – with ambulatory and non-ambulatory decontamination areas
● UAV Hangars, TUAV Hangars, and UCAV Hangars – aircraft hangars and drone enclosures designed to support all aerial vehicle operations
● The Alaska XTERRA™ – a HMMWV towable trailer that includes an Alaska XP Shelter System™ (expeditionary shelter system) designed for rapid setup and strike deployments in less than 10 minutes, and trailer mounted generator and Alaska ECU™
● Turnkey Base Camps – complete military camp systems capable of housing 50 to 5,000 personnel and supporting remote military operations
Visit Alaska Structures in booth 952 at the Tampa Convention Center for this year’s 2019 Special Operations Forces Industry Conference.
About Alaska Structures:
Alaska Structures’ mil-spec shelters are 100% made in the USA and engineered to support a comprehensive range of expeditionary and mid-to-long-term military operations in any climate. Choose from hundreds of sizes, styles and configurations, including military shelters with blackout capability. Alaska Structures’ energy-efficient shelters and energy-saving products offer a low whole-life cost.
For more information about military shelter systems or turnkey base camps from Alaska Structures, please send inquiries to: