Press Release (ePRNews.com) - Prague, Czech Republic - Nov 09, 2016 - Since 2004, TSplus has been helping businesses to increase their agility with its best-in-class Web Access solutions. TSplus provides the easiest-to-install and easiest-to-use Remote Desktop solution, compatible with any Windows system, accessible from any device and with any browser.
Based on a unique HTML5 technology, TSplus Mobile Web is the most reliable, scalable and cost effective solution to web enable any Windows application and work remotely.
TSplus newest 9.60 Release offers great new features and enhancements. A complete list of changes for this release can be found in the NEWS tab, located in the Release Notes category of TSplus web site.
Following are the most important changes since the 9.50 Release:
First of all, all known 9.50 issues have been fixed, such as :
- The Application Control has been improved: A full Desktop was automatically displayed when using Internet Explorer on W8/10/ 2012/2016, even if the administrator had chosen to assign only one single App to the user. After improvement, this problem should not occur anymore in 99% of the cases.
- The logoff issue has been fixed
- The visual effects have been corrected: no more blinking! There is now a new option “settings for the best performances” in the AdminTool, GPO tile. This option is set by default to avoid the blinking effect.
- The CPU consumption has been optimized: There is no more issue with the bandwidth when using the Universal Printer.
Then, TSplus 9.60 Release brings great enhancements:
- Time Zone Redirection: TSplus offers for the first time this unavoidable feature! You can now select your right time zone accordingly to the place where you connect, so your Remote Desktop and Applications will display the local time. This is a very important step especially for our clients located in large countries such as Brazil, USA, China, Russia, where users are facing different times in the same geographic area. It is also an issue met by many clients working in the Cloud. This option is available for Windows 7/7 SP.1/8/10.
- Floating Panel Design: amazing new capabilities to change the background color, the button color, etc…
- Improvement of the File Transfer feature: the user benefit from a nicer and smarter interface
- Development of the HTML5 client: there is a new option, especially for the users using IIS and a reverse proxy, and the Resize feature has been improved.
In addition, the 9.60 Release includes a new feature: the Work Hours Access Restriction:
This unique tool enables you to specify a time range when you allow your users to connect. The administrator can now choose to limit this access in the time. This is a great enhancement as it gives to the employer the control on the days and hours during whose the employees can actually connect to the company’ server. For instance, he can reserve this access to the working hours, preventing the users from opening a session during the weekend. It is a very smart way to protect your data from being used by malicious people. The restriction can be applied for each user or groups of users.
Please note that from now on, the TSplus Enterprise Edition license will provide a Farm Manager feature, convenient for large deployment projects. The feature is available per server, in a primary version which includes the core part but will be completed in a future TSplus release. With the Farm Manager, the Administrator can supervise easily the various servers and opened sessions listed in his farm from one single place.
TSplus 9.60 makes all of this possible.
TSplus 9.60 is a major release and we recommend you to download and to apply the Update Release. For more information, go to our Website.
About TSplus Software
TSplus International worked over a decade of building the best Citrix alternative and its team is at the top of its game. TSplus has developed worldwide class solutions to web-enable any Windows application. TSplus offers the most advanced solutions for Cloud Computing, Web Portal and Application Publishing services. Their global solutions range from enterprise to SMBs. From HR to Finance to IT, see how quickly you can web enable instantly your Windows apps for collaborating, connecting, and increasing productivity. For additional information, please send an email to email@example.com Source :