Press Release (ePRNews.com) - New York, NY - May 23, 2016 - Apothecary Pop-Up’s first ever Conscious Beauty + Fashion Conversation will be an event aimed at forging new partnerships and pioneering dialogue with experts in varied aspects of aesthetics and creative expression. Attendees will learn about the benefits, opportunities, and challenges of “going green” in the cosmetics and lifestyle industries. Apothecary Pop-Up founder, Juliet Silva Yee, a makeup artist with 15 years experience working with top publications and television programs, will moderate the discussion.
The Conscious Beauty + Fashion Conversation will take place on Thursday, May 26, 2016, from 7 to 9 PM (doors open at 6:30 PM). It will be held at Interface NYC, 140 W. 30th Street, in Chelsea (http://www.interface.nyc).
“This event was born out of my passion to learn more about the ingredients in the cosmetics and body care I was using on myself and my clients, which led to a pandora’s box of sorts. . .I am now more conscious in my everyday buying decisions, and I hope to strengthen others’ awareness of how each potential purchase can affect our communities and environment.”
Confirmed panelists include:
● Makeup artist and natural beauty expert Rebecca Casciano
● Eco fashion designer Susana Colina
● Apothecarian and herbal farmer Dana Eudy
● Artisanal dyer and sustainability consultant Audrey Louise Reynolds
● Founder & CEO of organic luxury beauty line, red flower, Yael Alkalay
Confirmed Gift Bag + Vendors include:
● Field Apothecary (http://fieldapothecary.com)
● Palmetto Derma (http://palmettoderma.com)
● Veeda (https://www.veedausa.com)
● SkinOwl (http://www.skinowl.com)
● Province Apothecary (http://provinceapothecary.com)
● Malaya Organics (http://malayaorganics.com)
● red flower (http://www.redflower.com)
About Apothecary Pop-Up presented by Doing Living, Group
Since it was founded by Juliet Silva Yee in 2014, as an outgrowth of Pop-Up Art Event, Apothecary Pop-Up has aimed to create innovative pop-up experiences focusing on the human connection between consumers and lifestyle brands that share an ethos of creating high-quality products, ethically sourcing ingredients, and having passion.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org Source :
Apothecary Pop-Up presented by Doing Living, Group LLC