Press Release (ePRNews.com) - GHAZIABAD, India - Oct 19, 2016 - Preventive measures to be taken in consideration while operating boiler
• Equipment manufacturer’s instructions must be followed while operating boiler
• Boiler Operator must Wear safety shoes with non-skid soles
• Boiler operator must be trained in safety prior to operation of the boiler & a training program should be established and maintained.
• Effective exhaust ventilation must be provided to prevent air contamination
• Good housekeeping is essential for safety and good plant operation. A clean and orderly environment will foster safety.
• Always wear long sleeves shirts. Avoid loose clothing & protective equipment (hard hats, respirators, ear plugs, goggles, gloves, safety shoes, etc.) must be worn when
• Periodically check and adjust burners operation to prevent any accident
• Care must be exercised to prevent burns and other thermal hazards when near the boiler.
• Periodic inspection of boilers must be done to detect failure of components & metal cracking, etc.
• Always wear hearing protection appropriate for high noise levels
• A working boiler utilizes fuels which are flammable and potentially explosive. Extreme care must be exercised when making fuel-piping connections.
• A Rigorous leak check program must be implemented as part of the maintenance program
Human loss is immeasurable as we know a serious workplace injury can cause major damage. Injuries and illness can lead to major crisis for the families of workers and can even lead to serious financial burdens. This is why time and again , companies put safety first .It is very important to follow each and every safety instruction while working in a plant for you and your safety. It is all about creating efficient, safety, happy, productive and inspiring workplace.
Industrial Boiler (http://www.thermodyneboilers.com/) operates at high pressure and temperature; therefore, operators are at a risk of burns and explosions. Thus all safety precautions must be followed when operating boilers, burners, and fuel systems etc.
If you want to share any safety tip with us please comment & help us in creating safety awareness.
Original source – https://thermodyneboilersblog.wordpress.com/2016/10/19/ar… Source :
Thermodyne Engineering Systems