Press Release (ePRNews.com) - San Diego, CA - Oct 16, 2016 - The National Trial Lawyers organization have chosen attorney Curtis Quay, from Injury Trial Lawyers, APC, as a Top 100 Trial Lawyer. Attorney Curtis Quay is a personal injury attorney with over 20 years experience handling serious accidents. Prior to joining Injury Trial Lawyers, APC, Mr. Quay established himself by working as a personal injury defense attorney for various insurance companies.
Mr. Quay hails from the east coast, where he attended Temple University Beasley School of Law. Though he began his legal career back east, he has spent the past 14 years in California helping injury victims after an accident.
I am honored to have been chosen as a Top 100 Trial Lawyer and would like to thank NTL for this distinction.
The National Trial Lawyers (NTL) is an invitation-only organization of attorneys who meet a set of stringent qualifications. NTL is based on a multi-phase process that includes third-party research and peer nominations.
We congratulate Curtis Quay on this achievement.
More Info on Curtis Quay
- California, 2004
- Federal Court Southern District of California
- Federal Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Temple University School of Law, Philadelphia, PA
- Juris Doctor 1998 (Cum Laude)
- Law Journal: Temple Law Review, Associate Research Editor
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Trial Advocacy Award: Wapner, Newman & Wigrizer Graduation Award
- Outstanding Oral Advocacy – Advanced Trial Advocacy
- Distinguished Class Performance – Eleven Courses
- Million Dollar Advocate Forum
About the firm: Injury Trial Lawyers, APC is a personal injury law firm in San Diego, CA that handles all personal injury matters including car accidents, motorcycle accidents, dog bites, pedestrian accidents, wrongful death claims, and many more. Our attorneys have over 35 years of combined experience helping accident victims. For more information, call or visit us at https://getinjuryanswers.com. Source :
Injury Trial Lawyers, APC