Press Release (ePRNews.com) - Noida, India - Apr 30, 2016 - With previous online training on STAAD.Pro being a big hit and beneficial for many candidates, there was a huge request from the candidates, who couldn’t attend the last batch, to conduct another STAAD.Pro® training batch. Considering this and being delighted with overwhelming demand, Multisoft Virtual Academy announces 10% off on STAAD.Pro® training program for the entire month of April’16. The training program is best suited for Project Engineers; Structure Engineers; Analysts, and Diploma and B.Tech students.
What will be covered in STAAD.Pro® online course?
Participants will be equipped with all features associated with STAAD.Pro®. This includes analysis of gravity and lateral load; model generation and editing; time-dependent effects; concrete designing, etc. The STAAD.Pro® course will also touches topics related to report generation; seismology; and foundation design features. Other essential areas that would be included during the training are:
· Introduction to STAAD.Pro® V8i
· Automatic Load Generation
· Introduction to Loading
· FEM / FEA
· Steel Design
· Report Generation
On completion of the STAAD.Pro® training, candidates will be able to work as Project Managers, Structure Designers, Bridge Designers, Quality Analysts, Building Analysts, etc.
In addition and in relation to STAAD.Pro® online course training, other courses which candidates will find useful are Microsoft Office; Revit® Architecture; Primavera® P6, AutoCAD®, PTC Creo 2.0, and SolidWorks®.
Why Multisoft Virtual Academy (MVA)?
Multisoft Virtual Academy (MVA) offers a host of online facilities for the professionals, which allows them to study as per their convenience without any hassles. Some of the major online facilities which make professionals life easy are listed below:
· Building Own Schedule: MVA allows candidates to choose course and schedule it as per their personal training needs.
· Certified and experienced panel of instructors: Eminent professors provided undivided attention of the candidates and provide real life scenarios to the candidates, which helps them to understand the software features comprehensively.
· 24×7 Portal access: Multisoft understands working professionals’ time constraint. Hence the portal can be accessed anytime from any place with internet connection.
· 360 degree learning approach: MVA adopts 360 degree learning approach so that participants have a deep insight about the concepts to attempt the certification exam.
· In-depth learning analysis with report: Report and score analysis help the participants to understand how they are performing and areas of improvement.
Besides STAAD.Pro® training, Multisoft offers training for Information Security, Project Management, IT Service Management, Microsoft Dynamics, Cloud Computing, Programming, Mobility, and Oracle Database.