Press Release (ePRNews.com) - WILSONVILLE, Ore. - May 22, 2019 - The Avamere Family of Companies announced today the formation of an advisory board to provide perspective and guidance on the company’s ongoing strategic direction. The new board will offer immediate impact to current Avamere strategic initiatives and the long-term direction of the company.
“The advisory board will guide us through current and future strategic plans,” said Rick Miller, CEO of the Avamere Family of Companies. “With their support, we will meet our goals of setting the standard in customer experience, quality outcomes and workforce satisfaction.”
The board represents a diverse group of individuals from various industries who will advise Avamere in their respective specialty. This esteemed group of nine experts will support the executive management team through strategic analysis, guidance and service innovation.
The advisory board will be comprised of the following members:
· Frank Dulcich, President and CEO, Pacific Seafood Group
· Jim Carlson, President and CEO, Oregon Health Care Association
· Lane Bowen, President and CEO of Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation, Avalon Health Care
· Larry Lopardo, Chief Legal Officer, Avamere Health Services
· Michael Crooke, former CEO, Patagonia
· Nancy Steiger, Partner, CEO Advisory Network
· Sarah Nutter, the Edward Maletis Dean and Professor of Accounting, University of Oregon
· Sebastian Brown, Managing Director of Senior Living, RSF Partners
· Tim Doman, former Executive Vice President and Chief Operations Officer, Care Capital Properties
“Avamere is fortunate to have such distinct and respected experts who will no doubt influence and improve our company’s offering,” Miller said. “This is an exciting time for our industry, and these advisors will ensure we continue to lead and innovate the post-acute care and senior living space for years to come.”
About the Avamere Family of Companies
Founded in 1995 and based in Wilsonville, Oregon, the Avamere Family of Companies provides assisted living, independent living, memory care, rehabilitation, home care, transitional care and more. Today Avamere’s diverse companies operate in 246 locations across 18 states with over 8,800 employees. Avamere is proud to be considered one of Oregon’s most admired companies as they continue to serve their valued patients and residents. For more information, please visit avamere.com.
Avamere Family of Companies
25115 SW Parkway Ave, Suite B
Wilsonville, OR 97070
For press inquiries, please email email@example.com.
### Source :
Avamere Health Services