Press Release (ePRNews.com) - ATLANTA - Oct 15, 2018 - Belgard®, the leader in outdoor living essentials for the patio and beyond, is showcasing system selling tactics and phased designs at Hardscape North America, taking place Oct. 17-19, 2018 in Louisville, Kentucky. In addition, the company will feature the Belgard Elements™ line of pre-built modular products, which are a key differentiator in streamlining the build process for crews.
Onsite throughout the show, Belgard’s outdoor design experts will demonstrate staple products, sharing today’s outdoor trends and tips for creating phased designs and system selling to utilize crews more efficiently. Attendees are invited to learn about crafting outdoor rooms, incorporating pre-built, modular features into designs, as well as popular colors, textures and styles. Visitors will also appreciate learning about the Belgard Design Studio, which shows the homeowner what can be achieved over time – from paver patterns to wall seating – with interactive 3D design.
“Our goal is to provide a strong network of support, access to a wealth of contemporary and traditional products and best practices to help our contractors and dealers grow their businesses and maximize labor efficiency,” says Joe Raboine, Residential Business Manager. “We are especially excited to showcase system and phased selling as well as ways to better work with customers without overextending crews. Phased designs are the key to helping homeowners and contractors get the best options and value for their outdoor living space.”
“Our goal is to provide a strong network of support, access to a wealth of contemporary and traditional products and best practices to help our contractors and dealers grow their businesses and maximize labor efficiency. We are especially excited to showcase system and phased selling as well as ways to better work with customers without overextending crews. Phased designs are the key to helping homeowners and contractors get the best options and value for their outdoor living space.”
Visitors to the booth will get access to the following products and services:
- Melville™ Slab – This large-format slab pairs sleek contemporary style with modern design innovation. Featuring a smooth finish and large-scale units, it offers the additional option to overlay existing concrete, depending on site conditions.
- Bordeaux™ Series – The Belgard Elements line of modular components features a timeless stacked stone design with smooth cast stone accents. From grill islands to outdoor fireplaces, this pre-build line maximizes labor.
- Lafitt® Rustic Slab – These slabs feature either a smooth contemporary look or mimic cut slate and have lasting power. Available in three shapes for a variety of use and design options.
- Belair Wall® 2.0 – A wall system that provides improved aesthetics and ease of installation. The new freestanding wall platform saves installation time by reducing cutting for curved walls.
- Landings™ Step Unit – A dry cast step unit with through-color that has two unique faces on the rise for ease of installation and aesthetics. When nested together, they create a seamless landing.
- Quarziti 2.0 – The resistant porcelain paver product suitable for high-traffic areas such as patios, walkways and more.
- Tandem® Wall – An exciting retaining wall system provides the appearance of natural stone that will complement any hardscape will be featured in an incomplete stage to demonstrate the ease of installation.
- Belgard Design Studio (BDS) – Belgard’s continued commitment to building partnerships with contractors. The Belgard Design Studio gives contractors the ability to turn ideas into plans. BDS takes it a step further, allowing homeowners to see their space in 3D.
Attendees will also have the opportunity to hear from Belgard leadership during a press conference on Wednesday, Oct. 17, at 2 p.m. at Booth #20046. At this time, Belgard experts will share upcoming trends in hardscaping, feature the latest product styles, phased applications and program initiatives for contractors.
Belgard, part of Oldcastle® Architectural, offers a complete collection of paver and wall products for outdoor living spaces, walkways, driveways, parking areas and retaining walls. Available in a range of styles, premium Belgard products have been found in America’s finest homes and award-winning commercial and retail properties since 1995. For more information or a complimentary Idea Book, visit Belgard.com or call 1-877-Belgard (235-4273). Find more inspiring outdoor space ideas at Facebook.com/OutdoorLivingByBelgard.
To schedule an interview with a Belgard representative or to receive hi-res imagery, please contact:
404-214-0722 ext. 119