Press Release (ePRNews.com) - ATLANTA, GA - Oct 16, 2017 - Belgard, the leader in outdoor living essentials for the patio and beyond, is showcasing the future of its products – both in physical display and virtual reality – at Hardscapes North America, taking place October 18-20, 2017 in Louisville, KY. In addition, the company will feature its Belgard Authorized Contractor program that provides initiatives and supporting tools to help contractors grow their businesses. Belgard invites attendees to explore the booth to experience an array of displays, showcasing advanced design rendering capabilities, latest innovations such as virtual reality, new products and more.
Onsite throughout the show, Belgard’s outdoor design experts will demonstrate the latest products, sharing today’s outdoor trends and tips for creating the ideal outdoor living space. Attendees are invited to learn about crafting outdoor rooms, incorporating water and fire features into designs, as well as popular colors, textures and styles. Visitors will also appreciate a first look at new, innovative products from Belgard’s Research & Development team.
“Our goal is to engage with contractors about the opportunities Belgard presents through our products, design techniques and best practices to help grow their businesses,” says Billy Patterson, Director of National Residential Hardscapes. “We are especially excited to showcase our virtual reality technology, with multiple vignettes to explore via VR goggles. This year’s showing is intended to demonstrate ways to better work with customers, using Belgard Design Studio, our new designs and trend insights, which are key to help our customers get the best options and value for their outdoor living space.”
Our goal is to engage with contractors about the opportunities Belgard presents through our products, design techniques and best practices to help grow their businesses. We are especially excited to showcase our virtual reality technology, with multiple vignettes to explore via VR goggles. This year’s showing is intended to demonstrate ways to better work with customers, using Belgard Design Studio, our new designs and trend insights, which are key to help our customers get the best options and value for their outdoor living.
Visitors to the booth will get access to some of the following products and services:
- Agilina Paver – One of Belgard’s newest pavers offers a smoother, more contemporary design that has a distinctive natural stone appearance. Offering multi-sized formats to achieve a random look, the Agilina paver will allow a wider array of random design patterns for residential and commercial projects.
- Lafitt Slabs – These slabs feature either a smooth contemporary look or mimic cut slate and have lasting power. Available in three shapes for a variety of use and design options.
- Belair Wall 2.0 – A wall system that provides improved aesthetics and ease of installation. The new freestanding wall platform saves installation time by reduced cutting for curved walls.
- Landings Step Unit – A dry cast step unit with through color that has two unique faces on the rise for ease of installation and aesthetics. When nested together, they create a seamless landing.
- Eco Dublin Permeable Paver – Part of Belgard’s Environmental Collection that provides a number of eco-friendly benefits, these permeable pavers have a look of cut stone with contemporary technology.
- Quarziti by Mirage – The resistant porcelain paver product suitable for high-traffic areas such as patios, walkways and more.
- Tandem Wall – An exciting retaining wall system provides the appearance of natural stone that will complement any hardscape will be featured in an incomplete stage to demonstrate the ease of installation.
- Belgard Authorized Contractor Program (BAC) – Belgard’s continued commitment to building partnerships with contractors. The BAC program features an array of supporting tools and resources for contractors to help them grow their business and serve their customers.
Attendees will also have the opportunity to hear from Belgard leadership during a press conference on Thursday, Oct. 19, at 10 a.m. at Booth #20062. At this time, Belgard experts will share upcoming trends in hardscaping, feature products blending contemporary and traditional styles, and program initiatives for contractors.
Belgard, part of Oldcastle® Architectural, offers a complete collection of paver and wall products for outdoor living spaces, walkways, driveways, parking areas and retaining walls. Available in a range of styles, premium Belgard products have been found in America’s finest homes and award-winning commercial and retail properties since 1995. For more information or a complimentary Idea Book, visit Belgard.com or call 1-877-Belgard (235-4273). Find more inspiring outdoor space ideas at Facebook.com/OutdoorLivingByBelgard.
To schedule an interview with a Belgard representative or to receive hi-res imagery, please contact:
404-214-0722 ext. 107 Source :