Press Release (ePRNews.com) - Minneapolis, MN - Dec 13, 2017 - BellFlask™ has announced that its innovative new alcohol flask has been released in time for Christmas. The founders’ extensive background in flexible packaging contributed to the pioneering design of these unique flasks, which was intended to solve the potential issues that encumber most other flexible flasks in the market. Unobtrusive, lightweight, and sturdy, BellFlask™ alcohol pouches are one-of-a-kind in the market.
The flask pouch is not only inconspicuous but offers added functional value:
· The lightweight flask can hold up to 12 ounces of liquid
A BellFlask™ gift makes a perfect stocking stuffer for the outgoing person in anyone’s life.
· This is a food-grade plastic flask – metal detectors are not a problem
· The no-leak flask design is supported by state-of-the-art spout sealing processes
· Made of four puncture-resistant layers, it is one of the most durable flask pouches
· The flexible, high-barrier materials protect against air and moisture, and float in water
· The patented side gusset shaping perfectly balances size and volume capacity
· Fits in jean pockets, purses, backpacks, and much more
· Measurement lines down the clear sides keep track of volume (metric and imperial)
Ideal for sporting events, concerts, nightclubs, outdoor activities, and more, the BellFlask™ is easy to fill with the included funnel and is washable for reuse. It is BPA-free and made of food-grade lamination that promises to not impart a “plastic” taste to any liquids stored inside.
The liquor flask has been released in time for the holiday gift-giving season. “We are particularly excited for this holiday shopping season!” said Brian Bell, co-owner. “A BellFlask™ gift makes a perfect stocking stuffer for the outgoing person in anyone’s life.”
The flasks for sale on the website come in several package options and start at $5.99.
BellFlask™ was founded by Gary and Brian Bell. Gary Bell is an internationally recognized pioneer in flexible packaging with dozens of patents to his name. Brian Bell has both 20 years of flexible packaging experience and over a decade of owning and operating a nightclub. BellFlask™ offers unique flasks that are lightweight, durable, discreet, metal-free, and reusable.
BellFlask™ flask pouches are manufactured across three continents and assembled in the United States. BellFlask™ holds US Design Patent No. D772075 and D716151. Products are available at the company website, bellflask.com, or at Amazon. Source :
Business Info : Brandography