Press Release (ePRNews.com) - BELTSVILLE, Md. - Feb 23, 2018 - William McCoy and Marissa McCoy, husband and wife founders of Beltsville CrossFit are gearing up to celebrate the gym’s grand opening. At 12:00 p.m. on March 3, 2018, Beltsville CrossFit will have it’s Officially Grand Opening to the public. This exciting community event will feature food, drinks, games, a raffle, and a Workout Of the Day (WOD) for all ages!
Beltsville CrossFit is the result of countless hours of work and dedication from William and Marissa. Driven by their love of CrossFit and the desire to build a place where their community could come together, the couple has opened a gym that strives to be inclusive of the Beltsville community. “It wasn’t easy,” says William. “We were driven to do this because we see CrossFit as a community building tool. It’s funny, people who would have never met or associated with each other end up meeting and becoming friends through CrossFit.”
Beltsville CrossFit has unique programs designed to serve their members at any stage of life. Programs include:
Beltsville CrossFit is Open to All Ages from Kids to Seniors.
● CrossFit Kids: Ages 3-12, CrossFit Kids emphasizes good movement throughout childhood and adolescence
● Fundamentals Class: Within 2 weeks a member will learn all of the movement needed to safely and effectively perform CrossFit workouts
● LegendFit: For adults 55+, CrossFit workouts are tailored to individual abilities. Adults of 55+ get to maintain health and wellness while being part of an elite fitness community!
● Yoga: Yes that’s right, a CrossFit gym that offers yoga and it’s free!
● CrossFit: Traditional CrossFit programming for athletes and newbies alike. All are welcome.
Whether a postpartum mother who’s ready to get her groove back or a senior looking to improve mobility, Beltsville CrossFit can help achieve fitness goals. Conveniently located near the University of Maryland campus, Beltsville CrossFit can help to battle the “Freshman 15” and take student-athletes to the next level.
“A large part of our community includes the first responders, military, and teacher members,” explains Marissa who is currently a Dean of students at a local high school. And to show their appreciation Beltsville CrossFit offers continuous discounts to these members, helping them maintain a fitness level necessary to their jobs.
About: Beltsville CrossFit is owned and operated by locals Marissa and William McCoy. They invite all to stop by and get a free trial 1-week trial of CrossFit, check out the facility, and ask questions at:
To get a 50 percent discount on the first 3-months of membership and 1-week trial for free, visit them on the web at www.beltsvillecrossfit.com.
10747 Tucker St
Beltsville, MD 20705
Open to All from Kids to Legends 55+