Press Release (ePRNews.com) - May 31, 2016 - Belvoir is delighted to announce the continuation of its expansion programme, with nine new offices opening across the country and several new franchise owners joining the group through resales.
“The first half of 2016 has been extremely busy for our recruitment team,” says Dorian Gonsalves, Belvoir’s Managing Director.
“New Belvoir offices have already been launched in Reading, Ealing, Bournemouth, Hendon, Hampstead and Biggleswade and this month Kuljeet Aujla completed training ready to launch Belvoir Hull, whilst ex London cabbie Darren O’Reilly will be launching Belvoir Bromley and Nhidi Mehrota is launching Belvoir Sutton.
“Buying an existing Belvoir offices is another effective way of joining the network and Belvoir is committed to helping our franchise owners execute their exit strategy when they wish to do so. This year we have welcomed an extremely high caliber of new franchise owners who have completed on resales and they are all very driven and highly motivated to succeed. Our new franchise owners come from very different backgrounds and ages – for example Luck Marchbanks who has opened Belvoir Bournemouth is just 23 years of age, but extremely ambitious and already looking at further expansion of his business.
“Previous experience in property management is not necessary, as Belvoir provides first class training for new franchise owners, and our franchise support team works extremely hard to ensure that they succeed. Belvoir franchise owners now have the option to launch a sales service, as well as lettings, and this is proving to be very popular with vendors, including existing landlords who wish to expand their portfolio or sell an existing rental property.
“This is a very exciting time to be joining Belvoir. Last year the company celebrated 20 years of continuous growth and success and earlier this year we were included in a list compiled by the London Stock Exchange Group of the top 1000 ‘most inspirational’ companies in Britain.
“As well as growing the network through new Belvoir offices, we are also focusing on our acquisition strategy and have a dedicated team that is constantly looking at new opportunities.
“I would like to congratulate all of our new franchise owners and wish them every success for the future.”
To find your nearest Belvoir office, visit their website at www.belvoir.co.uk (http://www.belvoir.co.uk)
NOTES TO EDITORS
· Belvoir was founded in February 1995 by Mike and Stephanie Goddard. Its Central Office is in Grantham, Lincolnshire.
· Mike was chairman of the bfa for three consecutive years and is currently the Chief Executive Officer of Belvoir. Dorian Gonsalves is Managing Director. Dorian sits on the Board of The Property Ombudsman.
· Belvoir is recognised as one of the largest lettings and sales franchises in the UK, with 211 offices nationwide.
· Belvoir was officially awarded the Best Lettings Agency Franchise – Gold Award at the 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012 and 2010 Lettings Agency of the Year Awards in association with The Sunday Times & The Times. Belvoir also won the Silver Award in 2011.
· Belvoir was voted Best Large Lettings Chain at the Estate & Letting Agent Awards (ESTAs) 2013, which was hosted by Phil Spencer, and won Silver in 2014 and 2015. Belvoir has won Brand Builder of the Year at the bfa Franchisor of the Year Awards 2011 and Best Marketing Campaign of the Year at the Franchise Marketing Association (FMA) Awards 2011.
· Belvoir is a founder member of the SAFEagent Kitemark scheme, which is fully supported by NALS. SAFEagent promotes client money protection (CMP) and provides consumers with a clear message on those agents they should do business with.
· Belvoir successfully listed on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange on 21st February 2012.
For further information or to arrange an interview please contact Andrea McHugh, Headlines Journalism, tel: 01476 567438/07940 930 331, email: firstname.lastname@example.org Source :