Press Release (ePRNews.com) - DALLAS - Oct 18, 2018 - BenQ America Corp, a world-leading display technology and solutions provider, announced today the release of its latest monitor in the DesignVue series, the PD2700UDesigner Monitor. Made for those in the fields of animation, industrial and commercial design, the wide 27-inch edge-to-edge 4K UHD monitor with IPS panel allows designers to edit artwork in more convenient ways and ultimate color accuracy to increase work efficiency and user experience.
The PD2700U monitor supports HDR10 and is embedded with daisy-chaining technology which allows users to connect up to four monitors with just one DP/mDP cable. The DP/mDP cable is equipped with Thunderbolt 2 for those who use Macs. To ensure users with two PCs can seamlessly switch from screen to screen with just one mouse and keyboard, the monitor also includes a KVM switch. For added efficiency, designers have the ability to view two different color modes at one time through its DualView mode.
To add versatile ergonomics for designers, the PD2700U features the ability to tilt, swivel, and a 90-degree pivot, making this monitor suitable for any workspace or a dual-monitor setup.
This latest addition to our DesignVue monitor series not only increases work efficiency through its edge-to-edge design, but also offers essential design tools and capabilities, no matter what type of design users specialize in.
In addition to its sleek design, the PD2700U monitor has BenQ’s patented eye-care™ technology features which are designed to protect users’ eyes and prevent strain and fatigue during prolonged use. Key features of the technology include:
· Brightness Intelligence– detects ambient light levels and on-screen content in any viewing environment to automatically adjust on-screen brightness to avoid eye strain and fatigue
· ZeroFlicker™ Technology– virtually eliminates the harmful flicker of traditional LCDs to prevent fatigue and vision damage
· Low Blue Light Technology–filters out hazardous blue light, effectively reducing eye fatigue and irritation providing an all-around comfortable viewing experience
The PD2700U monitor features BenQ’s AQCOLOR™ technology, which complies with 100% sRGB and Rec. 709 color gamut. Each PD2700U comes with a factory-calibrated color accuracy report for proof of supreme color accuracy for each individual monitor. The monitor also offers three work modes for creative professionals:
· CAD/CAM Mode– superior contrast on lines and shapes in technical illustrations; brings out the smallest details
· Animation Mode– control and perfect every movement by lightening image areas that have details hidden in dark shadows; offers 10 levels of display brightness
· Darkroom Mode– adjust the brightness and contrast of images to enhance clarity and sharpness of details; creates the optimal setting for working in darker post-processing environments
“This latest addition to our DesignVue monitor series not only increases work efficiency through its edge-to-edge design but also offers essential design tools and capabilities, no matter what type of design users specialize in,” said Steve Yang, senior director at BenQ America Corp.
The BenQ PD2700U monitor is now available at a retail price of 539.99. For additional information, visit www.benq.com/en-us/monitor/designer/pd2700u.
About BenQ America Corp.
The world-leading human technology and solutions provider, BenQ is aiming to elevate and enrich every aspect of consumers’ lives by designing products with a purpose. BenQ sells and markets innovative technology products, consumer electronics, computing, and communications devices. Founded on the corporate vision of “Bringing Enjoyment and Quality to Life,” BenQ focuses on the aspects that matter to most people today – lifestyle, business, healthcare, and education – with the hope of providing people with the means to live better, increase efficiency, and enhance learning by providing people-driven products and embedded technologies spanning digital projectors, monitors, interactive large-format displays, audio products, cloud consumer products, mobile communications, and lifestyle lighting. Because it matters. For more information about products and to purchase, visit www.benq.com. Source :