Press Release (ePRNews.com) - STOUGHTON, Mass. - Feb 02, 2018 - Medical Specialties Distributors (MSD) held their second annual Healthcare Innovation & Technology Conference, Better Together, Jan. 22-26 at the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami Beach, Florida.
With over 600 attendees, the Better Together conference set the landscape for post-acute healthcare providers, manufacturers, executives, technology professionals, and industry thought leaders to engage in discussions and generate actionable insights that impact the future of healthcare. Conference highlights included:
Education & Innovation
- Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel, one of the leading practitioners shaping the future of healthcare with a long record of experience at the top levels of policy
- Dr. Siddiqui, Co-Founder and Chief Medical Officer of TeleMed2U
- Legislative & Regulatory Panel Discussion- topics included the 21st Century Cures Act, 340B, and the Medicare Home Infusion Therapy Act
- MSD’ Healthcare Innovation & Technology Expo and Reverse Expo
By working together with our customers, manufacturer partners, and employees we can overcome any obstacle in the marketplace today. There’s no doubt in my mind, we’re Better Together.
- Driving Digital Patient Enablement, highlighting MSD’s leading technology solution, VerbalCare.
- MSD’s 2nd Annual Pitch Tank Competition
- Mike Eruzione, Captain of the 1980 Olympic Hockey Team that defeated the Soviet Union in the famous “Miracle on Ice” game
- Doug Kelley, President, and CEO of Make-A-Wish Foundation
“What an amazing week! The Better Together Conference served as a valuable opportunity to step into the future of home healthcare” said Tom Burke, CEO of MSD. “By working together with our customers, manufacturer partners, and employees we can overcome any obstacle in the marketplace today. There’s no doubt in my mind, we’re Better Together.”
The dates for MSD’s 2019 Healthcare Innovation and Technology Conference will be announced soon. Check out a quick recap video from an incredible week at Better Together 2018! https://vimeo.com/252754763
ABOUT MSD: MSD’s mission is to make healthcare work better for our patients, families, communities and one another. MSD delivers business process outsourcing solutions in the form of supply chain, medical device management and technology solutions, which enable post-acute care healthcare providers to strengthen their businesses and to focus on the best possible outcomes for their patients. MSD is an authorized distributor for most of the healthcare industry’s leading group purchasing organizations and is also ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 134585:2003 certified. To learn more about MSD visit www.msdonline.com.
MSD, Medical Specialties Distributors