Press Release (ePRNews.com) - MAKATI, Philippines - Jun 17, 2016 - With the advent of mobile gaming (iOS and android apps) from developers featuring in-app purchases, a promising startup has conceptualized an entirely rewarding new game that will definitely change gaming experience.
WINR Games Inc. has developed a game app that is trending in both iOS and Android platforms. Big Time app is free to download and play, at the same time while playing, you can earn money (Yes, you can earn $$$ from it!) How does it work? Pretty simple, the player needs to earn virtual tickets earned from playing their set of mini-games. As you earn a decent amount of tickets, you can opt to convert the tickets into cash or participate in their raffle contest. The player can win up to a thousand dollars per draw! There are various ways to earn tickets. You can watch ad videos or get a referral code from your Facebook and Twitter friends.
These are the games available in Big Time:
1. Bubbling Abyss – The objective of the game is to maneuver an underwater vessel or ship through jagged corals safely and to make sure there are enough bubbles remaining.
2. Gusty Grove – The objective of the game is to avoid thorns from the sides and to move effectively against the wind.
3. Beaming Boxes – The player needs to stack and balance multiple boxes to form a tower. If a single box falls, the game is over.
4. Kinetic Console – The player needs to connect all gizmos in the least amount of time before the timer runs out.
5. Dynamic Dash – This game requires navigation through a twisted tunnel and avoiding contact with portal walls.
6. Chrono Combine – The player needs to combine colors efficiently in the least amount of time and moves to earn maximum tickets.
7. Creation Station – The game’s objective is to shoot many game tiles in the least amount of time. But when the player hits a single caution tile, the game is over.
8. Galactic Gateways – The player navigates on a flying saucer that can split in half to avoid hitting obstacles.
9. Rover Ranger – The player maneuvers a rover to the landing base hopping and avoiding caution signs along the way.
10. Simple Strider – The game’s objective is to stride many times in the strider and avoid asteroids.
11. Total Recall – A simple memory game that gets harder each level.
12. Thrust Vector – The player needs to navigate the saucer in a maze and collect bonus tickets along the way.
13. Depth Dodge – The objective of the game is to climb the falling rocks with a submarine without getting crushed.
14. Terra Rova – The player needs to guide the rover through an elemental maze aiming for various shortcuts.
15. Outer Orbit – This game uses gravity beam to slingshot deeper in the galaxy without hitting any planets.
Big Time has gained positive reviews from the appstore and I believe this game has the potential to be the best mobile game app in its genre considering its unique game concept.
http://www.gameappmaster.com/ Source :
WINR Games Inc.