Press Release (ePRNews.com) - VANCOUVER, Canada - Jul 12, 2017 - Today Bonzai Intranet announced the official release of Bonzai 1.6 to the general public. This latest release heralded excitement among Bonzai’s 300,000-person user community as organizations line up to upgrade to the latest version. After hosting customer demonstrations to reach Bonzai’s global user-base, the marketing department was overwhelmed with positive feedback.
“Over the past year, we’ve listened to our customers and have implemented functionality and feature improvements in Bonzai that close the gap between SharePoint and a true digital workplace that drives productivity.”
Co-Founder and Director of Product, Michal Pisarek, shares, “Over the past year we’ve listened to our customers and have implemented functionality and feature improvements in Bonzai that close the gap between SharePoint and a true digital workplace that drives productivity.” He adds, “I am humbled by the positive feedback we’ve received from customers because we work hard to make Bonzai a solution that makes an impact in organizations.”
The vision that drove advancements in Bonzai 1.6 is all fed by the tech start-up’s desire to transform the way SharePoint and Office 365 Intranets drive productivity and the digital employee experience.
Bonzai 1.6 is available for SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2016 and Office 365. A few of the most notable advancements include:
- Addition of French to Bonzai’s multi-lingual options with capabilities to add more languages faster
- Personalized page experiences so employees can quickly access their favorite documents, policies, procedures or forms from a homepage that is unique to them
- Site-wide performance improvements of 20-80 percent depending on the feature
- New Bonzai full-width to correspond with user-experience trends — this update comes equipped with 16 new page layouts for more flexible publishing experiences
- Added publishing page templates and newly designed news web parts for additional ways to present company stories
- New publishing features that automate review processes and expiry of content pages
To see a live demonstration of Bonzai 1.6 by 6-time SharePoint MVP, Michal Pisarek, register for the free event here.
Media Contact: Source :
Sean Hougan, Marketing Manager
Business Info : Bonzai Intranet