Press Release (ePRNews.com) - Wayne, Pa. - Feb 06, 2017 - McBee‘s Assistant Vice President of Post Acute Consulting Keith Boroch will moderate a panel discussion on personal care during the Home Care 100 Leadership and Strategy Conference. The panel, “Is Personal Care the Next Great Frontier?” will take place on Tuesday, February 7 at 8 a.m.
During the panel discussion, personal care companies and home health agencies that have branched into personal care will offer a strategic vision for the future role of personal care by examining four core questions:
- What are the keys to a successful personal care business model?
- How should home health agencies expand into personal care?
- Where are the greatest opportunities for home health agencies and personal care organizations to partner?
- How does personal care fit into a value-based care/population health world?
- Keith Boroch (Moderator), Assistant Vice President of Post Acute Consulting, McBee
- Julie Smith, President & Chief Operating Officer, Homewatch CareGivers International
- Rey Spadoni, President, Partners HealthCare at Home
- Georjean Sweis, Director of Operations, Visiting Angels (Palm Beaches)
For more information, visit the Home Care 100 Leadership and Strategy program.
McBee is the nation’s premier independent consulting firm that delivers financial, operational, and clinical consulting services exclusively to health care providers across the continuum of care. For more than 40 years, McBee has designed services to ensure the success of our clients by improving clinical, operational, and revenue cycle performance. Corporate headquarters is in Wayne, PA. Additional offices are located in New York, NY, Columbia, MD, Richmond, VA, and Charlotte, NC. Visit us at McBeeAssociates.com or call 800.767.6203. Follow us on Twitter @McBeeAssociates. Source :