Press Release (ePRNews.com) - Phoenix, AZ - May 30, 2017 - At the heart of Bristol Global Mobility’s philosophy, Connect versus Control® is the desire to innovate in ways that create efficiencies and improve the way the company connects with its clients, their relocating employees and Bristol suppliers. Bristol is able to intelligently integrate all key processes in new ways that reduce costs while improving the relocation experience for all constituents.
In their efforts to deliver on this promise, Bristol Global Mobility is excited to announce the release of an innovative international household goods pricing tool within the BristolElite service delivery system. Bristol has partnered with PricePoint, an independent pricing solution, to improve international moving performance. Just like using a favorite travel booking site, Bristol’s tool, powered by PricePoint, enables Bristol to quickly compare international movers’ pricing before the survey process. This enables Bristol to award competitively priced moves faster, while improving the relocating employee’s satisfaction.
Bristol’s new pricing tool offers the following for its clients:
- A Strategic Process – Market competitive pricing without the need for an audit or RFP
- Simplicity – Instantaneous access to your international pricing
- Transparency – Move pricing, benchmarked with the global marketplace of over 650 movers
- Control – A final price created and reviewed by PricePoint to ensure competitiveness
- Insights – Customizable reporting, benchmarking and dashboards to help manage your movers better
- Actualized Savings – With recorded savings of 10-15%, showing cost savings to procurement just got simpler
This new and innovative tool provides a simple, certain, and competitive way to manage international moves that is beyond our competition. If you are interested in learning more about how Bristol can lower international moving costs and increase transferees’ satisfaction, we would be happy to provide a demo. For more information, email email@example.com. Source :
Bristol Global Mobility