Press Release (ePRNews.com) - Montreal, Canada - May 16, 2016 - Since its founding in 2000, C3 has gained the confidence of clients around the world and across many industries including retail, grocery, distribution, manufacturing and parcel post. Throughout the past 16 years, C3’s mission has been to provide fully advanced applications that transform logistics operations into dynamic flow-through centers.
Planning and Execution – Under a Single Roof
We have leveraged our wealth of experience and used it to deliver a comprehensive yard management solution that is extremely flexible, highly configurable and cost effective for all sizes of operation.
The new C3 Yard functionality resides on the industry-leading SaaS platform – C3 Hub. C3 Yard is offered in conjunction with C3’s best-of-breed dock appointment scheduling module (C3 Reservations). With this latest expansion, C3 Hub’s product suite now provides a single, powerful and flexible solution empowering companies of all sizes to manage their entire logistics lifecycle. From planning to final execution – including fully automated communications and complete visibility for all parties – every step of the way.
“After sixteen years of commitment to providing enterprise yard management solutions, C3 has chosen to re-invest in YMS and redefine how companies manage their yards”, states Nicholas Couture, President and co-founder of C3 Solutions. “We have leveraged our wealth of experience and used it to deliver a comprehensive yard management solution that is extremely flexible, highly configurable and cost effective for all sizes of operation.’’
Yard Management for Companies of All Sizes
Traditionally companies that implemented yard management solutions had large, high-volume operations and required an enterprise level application that was integrated to all aspects of their supply chain. Smaller operations could not cost justify an enterprise YMS solution and had to settle with a stand-alone less robust systems.
This all changes with C3 Yard!
C3 Yard Main Benefits
- Gain visibility – Of trailers in the yard and trailers en route to the yard.
- Increase gate throughput – streamline driver check-in with our intuitive gate management screen that supports pre-arrival details and integration to in-cab systems.
- Drastically reduce detention costs – monitor trailer dwell time and automatically notify carriers as trailers become available.
- Optimize task assignment and the use of resources – Maximize the efficiency of yard trucks drivers and reduce number of required yard truck drivers.
- Maximize investment in WMS, TMS and ERP systems – C3 Yard can be integrated to communicate with other supply chain systems
- Exceed customer service levels – C3 Yard helps plan daily DC activities to ensure on-time deliveries
- Improve inventory management – know what inventory is sitting in the yard and where. Provides visibility down to the SKU level
- Improve dock management – avoid double handling, reduce congestion at docks and optimize door utilization.
- Utilizes Industry Standard Devices – All C3 Yard mobile applications run on Android or iOS devices.
C3 Yard Highlights
- Multi-site – allows customers to manage their yard operations at the enterprise level.
- User friendly features including drag and drop yard driver task creation, mobile applications and business rules automation.
- Real time visibility on yard activity: colour-codes, zoom function, complete yard inventory, exportable trailer lists and one-click access to vehicle details and history
- Alerts on trailer maintenance, idle assets, late arrivals/departures, refused shunter tasks and other time-sensitive events based on priorities and user preferences.
- Reports and dashboards on key performance indicators such as driver productivity, gate activity, trailer status, time in yard, dock door usage, etc. C3 Yard’s data store also allows customers to build their own reports
- Integration to other supply chain systems such as TMS and WMS for increased automation and extended visibility.
- Yard Driver process optimization through automated task assignment and optimized trailer movements. Reduce bobtail and eliminate radio communications with C3 Yard’s shunter management features.
- Business rules engines that drive yard operations based on unique yard processes
We invite you to contact C3 Solutions’ experts for more information on C3 Yard
About C3 Solutions
C3 Solutions is an information technology company specialized in yard management (YMS) and dock scheduling (DSS) systems. Since its founding in 2000, C3 has gained the confidence of clients around the world and across many industries including retail, grocery, distribution, manufacturing and parcel post.
Headquartered in Montreal (QC), Canada and privately owned, C3 is dedicated to developing, implementing and supporting the most complete yard management and dock scheduling products on the market today. For more information on C3’s products, schedule a free on-line demonstration. http://www.c3solutions.com Source :