Press Release (ePRNews.com) - TORONTO - Jul 11, 2016 - Do you ever wish someone would send you away to camp for a week? One that encouraged you to go outside and explore, paddle board, play with horses, or just sit still and relax? Rarely do adults take time to quiet our busy bodies and minds, but that’s exactly what Grail Springs Wellness Retreat (https://www.grailsprings.com) in Brancroft, Ontario is prescribing with the introduction of their newest wellness retreat for adults, Soul Camp. And it’s just what the doctor ordered.
A first in Canada, this luxury adult ‘camp’ has been designed to detox the mind, body and soul gently, catering to each campers individual needs.
Focused on healing from within, it’s an immersive experience, incorporating some of the latest, scientifically-proven holistic therapies for anyone who is looking to reignite their passion for life, rejuvenate their energy, detox or cleanse, relax, work though an illness or loss, expand their consciousness or just indulge in the most exciting new holistic therapies.
Soul Camps offer a variety of retreat options throughout the year. Grail Springs has curated a holistic menu of 2-21 day getaways which can be done solo, as a couple, in a group or as part of a girls getaway. Morning yoga on the lake, meditations at the crystal crop, horseback riding, healing equine and chakra therapies along with their internationally-recognized wellness treatments, cleanses and detoxes make up your daily itinerary.
Guests will indulge in sumptuous gourmet alkaline and vegetarian fare and commune with nature before dinner, take in an evening workshop and then retire to their turreted rooms at the Grail’s Bavarian castle-inspired surroundings.
This year they are introducing four new experiences: Equine healing therapy, colour baths, crystal healing beds and the ultimate glamping experience: Eco-Tabins – a cross between a tent and a cabin nestled in the bed of their serene and expansive property. Situated on a naturally alkaline lake, guests can balance their pH through baths and water therapies (great for those with chronic illnesses and diseases) in one of the mineral capitals of the world.
An accredited Healing Hotel of The World, the staff, and Founder and Owner Madeleine Marentette consciously create an energetically healing space for their guests every day, working to maintain the integrity of their mission by providing a soul-raising, positive environment. They carry that love and conviction through their passion for the protection of animals and nature, and by respecting the land and the people that came before them.
Grail Springs’ unique therapies and treatments include:
· Spas and therapies – energy regeneration & healing, detoxifying & healing baths, core detox cleanse, steam wraps & vichy shower, massage & stress relief, scrubs & polish, facials, hair & scalp, feet & hands, mind, body and spirit journeys.
· Colonics – colon hydrotherapy; a gentle internal bath to help deep cleanse the colon of toxin.
· Coaching – from life, wellness & nutrition to relationship, soul, meditation and energy management.
· Bio energy health consulting – capturing your mind & body’s ‘frequency’ on film, seeing the both the physical, emotional and mental imbalances in oneself and seeking healing following ‘Chakras’.
· Food for Healing – one of our guests’ favourite indulgences is the food. Following an Alkaline Diet, meals are plant-based whole foods, mostly gluten-free, and vegetarian, for both moral and health reasons. Prepared with a love mindset by our Holistic Chefs, each bite is decadent, nourishing and healing.
· Favourite Guest Features of Grail Springs – Dry Finnish Sauna, Steam Sauna, His & Hers FAR Infrared Saunas, Outdoor Mineral Soaking Tub & Cold Plunge, Chi Machine, Cellerizer Lympholine, Whole Body Vibration. Machine, spring-fed alkaline waters on chalice lake, swimming, summer campfires, canoes, paddles, SUP boars. Healing installations like Thunder Wolf Teepee, Sacred Labyrinth, Medicine Wheel, Prayer Tree. Their Geomancy Project includes Peace Cairns, Volcanic Healing Bed, and Crystal Mound Meditation Area.
Their Calendar of Events (https://www.grailsprings.com/calendar) is like a holistic dessert menu, each week offering a new series of workshops and speakers that are carefully selected by Madeleine to create that week’s focus and experience, including Summer Soul Camps.
For more information on Grail Springs Wellness Retreat please visit: www.grailsprings.com
To speak to the founder and owner, Madeleine Marentette, schedule a media visit or learn more about their wellness therapies, please contact:
Rania Walker, PR & Media Relations
– 30 –
About Grail Springs
Seek and you will find… Grail Springs Retreat (https://www.grailsprings.com) Canada is a complete health and wellness destination offering transformative lifestyle experiences for over two decades. The thirteen-room privately ownedestate is designed by founder, author and educator Madeleine Marentette and sits on one hundred acres of forest trails in the Mineral Capital of Canada. The property is a well-groomed trail system where animals and people can flourish together in harmony, with two forest eco-tabins for guests looking to connect more deeply with nature. Their Retreat Experiences are designed to realign and renew your body, mind and spirit. Guests are offered specialized treatment prescriptiosns such as Equine Therapy, Colour Baths, a Body Detox Cleanse, Energy Regeneration or our signature Life Tranformation Programs (https://www.grailsprings.com/retreat-packages) delivered by a dedicated staff of coaches, instructors, healers and therapists.
An Accredited Healing Hotel of the World Grail Springs has been awarded the 2016 and 2015 Tripadvisor Top 25 Travellers Choice Award, Spa Finder’s Readers Choice Award for Top Spa and the 2014 Canadian Excellence Award for Centre of Wellbeing from the U.S. Trade and Commerce Institute. They are proud global citizens and support over two dozen charities and advocacy groups. Twitter: @GrailSprings | Instagram: grailspringswellnessretreat | Facebook: GrailSpringsWellnessRetreat | www.grailsprings.com
Grail Springs Wellness Retreat