Press Release (ePRNews.com) - CENTRAL LONDON, England - Jun 14, 2016 - Channel Shift in the Public Sector Conference and Exhibition
Thursday 22nd September – Central London
• Jonathan Bamford, Head of Strategic Liaison, Information Commissioner’s Office
• Simon Thompson, Head of Practice, Big Data and Customer Experience, BT
• Deborah El-Sayed, Director of Digital and Multi-Channel Development, NHS England
• Charles Ewen, Chief Information Officer, Met Office
• Cllr David Simmonds, Chairman, Improvement and Innovation Board, LGA
• Chloe Marsh, Head of Engagement, Richmond Housing Partnership
• Tom Stirling, Digital Communications Manager, North Yorkshire Police
Capita’s National Channel Shift in the Public Sector Conference and Exhibition has been designed to showcase a range of strategic insight and practical case studies from across the public and private sector.
As stakeholders across the public sector continue to transition from paper-based transactional models towards more efficient, integrated online models, providing customers with 24/7 multi-channel access to user-friendly automated services is fundamental to future proofing public services.
Featuring tailored streams for Local Government, Housing, Health and Social Care and Emergency Services, this unique forum provides an in-depth look as to how to move towards achieving a seamlessly integrated, 360 degree approach to channel shift.
Attend to ensure your organisation can keep pace with the increasing diversity of customer needs, harness the benefits of emerging technologies such as Internet of Things (IoT) and cloud computing and deliver a tangible return on your digital investment.
Contact: Alex Esson on 020 7202 0557 or firstname.lastname@example.org (mailto:email@example.com)
Follow us on Twitter @capitaconf #capitaconf #chanshiftexpo