Press Release (ePRNews.com) - CENTRAL LONDON, England - Jul 07, 2016 - Cyber Crime Conference
Wednesday 28th September – Central London
• Chair: Giles Herdale, Head of the Digital Investigation and Intelligence Programme, The National Police Chiefs Council (NPCC)
• Baroness Pauline Neville-Jones, Member, Science and Technology Select Committee, House of Lords and Former Minister of State for Security, Home Office
• Chris Greany, National Coordinator for Economic Crime and Commander, City of London Police
• Susie Hargreaves, Chief Executive, Internet Watch Foundation and Executive Board Member, UK Council for Child Internet Safety
• Jennifer Housego, Head of Digital, Kent and Essex Police and Deputy National Policing Lead for Open Source
With the Office of National Statistics reporting that 2.5 million cyber crimes were committed in 2015, Capita’s Cyber Crime Conference is perfectly timed to ensure your organisation has the tools to effectively tackle cyber-enabled and dependent crime.
After the 2015 National Security Strategy described cyber attacks as a Tier One Threat to the UK’s national and economic security, attend this event to hear from best practice case studies on empowering individuals and institutions to recognise warning signs and defend themselves from cyber crime.
Contact: Alex Esson on 020 7202 0557 or email@example.com (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
Follow us on Twitter @capitaconf #capitaconf Source :