Press Release (ePRNews.com) - EDINBURGH, Scotland - Feb 01, 2016 - Multi-Agency Information Sharing
Thursday 17th March 2016 – Edinburgh
Chair: Murdoch Carberry, Chair, Information Sharing Board
About the conference:
This Multi-Agency Information Sharing Conference is aptly timed to provide delegates with the knowledge to effectively share information across departments and agencies to improve outcomes.
With the Health and Social Care Integration and Children and Young Persons Act now being fully implemented across Scotland, this event offers strategic guidance on setting up processes and protocols to aid sharing of information.
Attendees will improve their information sharing policies through collaboration and gain a deeper understanding of the legislative and governmental reforms.
· Keynote: Ken Macdonald, Assistant Commissioner, Scotland and Northern Ireland, ICO
· Eddie Fraser, Chief Officer, East Ayrshire Health and Social Care Partnership
· David Amos, Head of Policy and Commissioning, Renfrewshire Council
· Jillian Neilson, Head of Information Governance, NHS Ayrshire and Arran
· Rachel Watson, Information Manager, Police Scotland
· Alex Clark, Deputy Chief Officer, Scottish Fire and Rescue Service
· Steve Dougan, Opportunities for All Co-ordinator, Falkirk Council
· Helen Edment, Programme Manager, Lanarkshire Data Sharing Partnership
· Jamie Gray, Principal Information Development Manager, NHS National Services Scotland
For more information:
Download the brochure: http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/pdfgen.html?filename=I…
Or contact: Naomi Wood – email@example.com Source :