Press Release (ePRNews.com) - CENTRAL LONDON, England - Jan 25, 2016 - Commercialism in Housing
Monday 29th February 2016 – Central London
Chair: Neil Hadden, Chief Executive Officer, Genesis Housing Association
About the conference:
Following the Chancellor’s pledge in the 2015 Autumn Statement to fund 400,000 new affordable homes and extend the Right to Buy scheme, this Commercialism in Housing Conference comes at a crucial time of rapid change in the housing sector.
With the announcement of a 1% reduction in social housing rent causing an increased pressure on budgets, it is important to achieve efficiency savings, boost income generation and maximise revenue streams and remain competitive in a shifting market.
Delegates will gain practical advice on balancing the benefits of commercial diversification with regulatory requirements and maintaining social purpose in their organisation’s strategic aims.
· Keynote: Jonathan Waters, Deputy Director, Regulation, Homes and Communities Agency
· Keynote: Mark Davis, Private Rented Sector Champion, Department for Communities and Local Government
· Will Nixon, Deputy Chief Executive, Aspire Group and Chief Executive, Enterprising Futures
· Boris Worrall, Executive Director of Futures, Orbit Housing Group
· Joe Chambers, Chief Executive, Soho Housing
· Karen Curtin, Commercial Director, Bicester, Cherwell District Council
· Helen McHale, Chief Executive, Stockport Homes
For more information:
Download the brochure: http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/pdfgen.html?filename=C…
Or contact: Naomi Wood – firstname.lastname@example.org Source :