Press Release (ePRNews.com) - LONDON - May 06, 2016 - Effectively Handling Complaints in Housing
Tuesday 21st June 2016 – Central London
Chair: Matt Cooney, Chief Executive, Asra Housing Group
About the conference:
This conference provides a unique forum to explore how to implement an effective complaints handling process.
With the Government announcing plans to introduce a new Public Service Ombudsman whilst maintaining the autonomy of the Housing Ombudsman Service, alongside the implementation of the 1% rent reduction and the Housing Benefit cap, now is the time to fully understand the landscape of established and developing best practice in investigating, handling and resolving complaints.
Delegates will have the chance to review the latest regulation and policy and benchmark their complaints handling process against recognised outstanding provision.
· Keynote Address: Denise Fowler, Housing Ombudsman, Housing Ombudsman Service
· Keynote Address: Jack Lee, Assistant Director, Investigation and Enforcement, Homes and Communities Agency
· Elspeth Mackenzie, Chief Executive, Thrive Homes
· Larissa Reed, Deputy Director of Direct Services, Canterbury City Council
· Andrea Baker, Director of Housing, Poplar HARCA
· Kate Russell, Director of People and Performance, Vale of Aylesbury Housing Trust
· Jane Porter, Executive Director of Operations, AmicusHorizon
· Gary Robson, Assistant Director, Customer Services, L&Q Group
For more information:
Download the brochure: http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/pdfgen.html?filename=H…
Or contact: Naomi Wood – email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter @capitaconf #housingcomplaintsconf