Press Release (ePRNews.com) - EDINBURGH, Scotland - Apr 28, 2016 - Public Sector Records and Information Management
Friday 27th May 2016 – Edinburgh
Chaired by Alan Bell, Head of Information Governance, University of Dundee
About the conference:
This conference is ideally timed to ensure organisations have accessible and effective records and information management plans that offer a robust foundation for high quality public services.
Attendees will hear practical advice on ensuring legal compliance to the Public Records (Scotland) Act 2011, Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 and Data Protection Act 1998.
Delegates will learn how to execute efficient records and information management across multiple digital platforms without risking the safety of vital information.
Expert speakers confirmed:
· Keynote: Meic Pierce Owen, Chair, Information and Records Management Society (IRMS) and Corporate Records Manager, Perth and Kinross Council
· Keynote: Ken Macdonald, Assistant Commissioner for Scotland and Northern Ireland, Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)
· Tracey Gill, Corporate Records Manager, NHS National Services Scotland
· Joe Chapman, Information Management Project Co-ordinator, Aberdeenshire Council and Communications Officer, IRMS
· Leslie Stevens, Research Fellow, Administrative Data Research Centre Scotland, The University of Edinburgh
· Alison Mackinnon, Information Manager, Scottish Environment Protection Agency (SEPA)
· Aidan Robertson, Data Protection Officer, Registers of Scotland
For more information:
Download the brochure: http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/pdfgen.html?filename=P…
Or contact: Naomi Wood – email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter @capitaconf #recordsmanagementconf Source :