Press Release (ePRNews.com) - Olathe, KS - Jul 18, 2016 - Castle Creations, the leader in electronic speed controllers (ESC) for unmanned aircraft systems, is excited to announce the release of a brand new, state-of-the-art and feature rich firmware, Multi-Rotor V5, for FPV racing and multi-rotor drones (UAV’s).
Castle Creations’ ESC’s are designed for use in high performance and FPV racing and multi-rotor drones and have a unique Adaptive Timing System to maximize efficiency and power output across the entire throttle range, increasing flight times and maximizing power. Multi-Rotor V5 features an extremely fast throttle response and allows for very high throttle input frequencies, resulting in increased vehicle stability.
“We are very excited about all the performance improvements this new, innovative technology presents to the ever-changing FPV drone and multirotor markets. The new Multi-Rotor V5 firmware is optimized for multi-rotor applications – incorporating the latest technologies and advanced motor control algorithms. Consumer demand continues to increase as the market becomes more innovative. We are dedicated to providing market leading ESC products to our customers.”
When FPV racers upgrade to Castle Creations’ new, industry-leading Multi-Rotor V5 firmware, they will experience thrust, precision and agility like never before. Multi-Rotor V5 is a free upgrade to existing CastleLink software users and available for download through Castle Creations’ website, www.castlecreations.com.
Additional key features include:
- Wide input voltage range (6-25.2V)
- High Maximum electrical RPM (300,000 eRPM) – a must have for FPV racers!
- Adaptive Timing System for Increased Power and Efficiency
- Low Internal Resistance for Maximum Efficiency
- Low Latency Throttle Response – provides better stability and control!
- Auto Detecting Servo PWM (500HZ) and OneShot 125 (4Khz) input options
- Very Linear Throttle Response – improves “feel” in flight!
- Active Braking – quicker throttle response when decelerating!
- Programmable via Castle Link USB Adapter – the Castle Link software suite offers industry-leading software functions and programming capability as well as access to all firmware updates and new features at no cost!
- Throttle Calibration and Motor Direction can be easily set in the field
- Two versions – one with a low noise 5.6V 5A switching Battery Eliminator Circuit (BEC) and one with no BEC to reduce weight
Best Suited For:
- FPV Racing Drones
- Battle Drones
- Large Camera Carrying Multi-Rotors
- Large Payload Carrying Multi-Rotors
“We are very excited about all the performance improvements this new, innovative technology presents to the ever-changing FPV drone and multi-rotor markets”, says Castle Creations’ President Jonathan Feldkamp. “The new Multi-Rotor V5 firmware is optimized for multi-rotor applications – incorporating the latest technologies and advanced motor control algorithms. Consumer demand continues to increase as the market becomes more innovative. We are dedicated to providing market leading ESC products to our customers.”
About Castle Creations, Inc.
Castle Creations, Inc. is a global manufacturer that has challenged the limits of technology since 1997. Based in Olathe, KS USA, Castle Creations, Inc. continues to pioneer high-performance electronic speed controls (ESC) and motors for the radio controlled (R/C) air, multi-rotor and car enthusiast markets as well as commercial UAV and drone markets. Our custom products continue to deliver high-performance electric drive solutions that are commonly used in motion control applications. For more information about our complete line of ESCs, drives, brushless motors and accessories, visit us online at www.CastleCreations.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Media Contact Information:
Cheri Woodsmall, CEO
Woodsmall Marketing Group
email@example.com Source :
Woodsmall Marketing Group