Press Release (ePRNews.com) - Norcross, GA - Aug 14, 2017 - Connect Travel is pleased to announce Marketing Leadership Summit, a new event for North America’s top destination marketers. The Marketing Leadership Summit will take place Feb.19-21, 2018, at Hyatt Regency Orlando.
“The explosion of marketing technology presents tourism marketers with newfound challenges and enormous opportunities,” said Will Seccombe, president of Connect Travel. “The Marketing Leadership Summit will connect destination marketers with the products, services, people and ideas that will help them thrive in a rapidly evolving and highly competitive global marketplace.”
The Summit will feature a robust, forward-thinking educational program including the following presentations:
“The explosion of marketing technology presents tourism marketers with newfound challenges and enormous opportunities,” said Will Seccombe, president of Connect Travel. “The Marketing Leadership Summit will connect destination marketers with the products, services, people and ideas that will help them thrive in a rapidly evolving and highly competitive global marketplace.
· Matt Zito, managing partner of Travel Startups Incubator, and a panel of travel marketing entrepreneurs will present “Destination Travel Innovation: What’s Happening Now, What’s Next and How DMOs Can Leverage It.”
· Rick Calvert, CEO of TBEX, will lead a panel of some of the world’s top travel influencers to discuss the future of travel media, the business side of influencer marketing and how destination marketers can incorporate travel influencers in their marketing plans.
· Sarah Quinlan, group head and senior vice president of market insights at MasterCard Advisors, will present “The Experiential Economy: How to Successfully Use Data Analytics to Drive the New Consumer to your Experience”
· Andrei Faji, head of marketing at WayBlazer, will present “Using Artificial Intelligence to Reshape the Traveler’s Digital Experience.”
· Kevin Mullaney, head of digital at Flagship Consulting, will present “Voice Search: The New Destination for Travel Planning.”
“Connect has a great reputation for putting together world-class events,” said Steve Hayes, president and CEO of Visit Pensacola. “I look forward to a thought-provoking, inspiring conference focused on the trends and technologies that are going to impact destination marketers in the next three to five years.”
Destination Marketers can register HERE for the Marketing Leadership Summit or contact Shalonda Browning at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The Summit will also feature Connect’s signature reverse-style trade show. To take advantage of guaranteed appointments with top decision makers and to learn about sponsorship opportunities, contact Jim Hampton, vice president of Connect Travel, at email@example.com.
ABOUT CONNECT TRAVEL
Connect Travel is the leisure tourism division of Connect and serves as a strategic marketing partner connecting destination marketers with the products, services, and people that will allow them to thrive in a rapidly evolving and highly competitive marketplace. Connect Travel offers a full suite of digital cooperative marketing solutions and events for destination marketers, for more information visit connecttravel.com.
Connect is a leader in the meetings, travel and tourism industry. Specializing in destination marketing, the company produces a full suite of digital programs, online and mobile solutions, meetings business and travel magazines, trade shows and consumer events, travel guides for newspapers and leisure magazines, and destination information, which is distributed through broadcast and custom programs.
More information about the company’s brands and services is available at connectmeetings.com. Source :
Business Info : Connect Travel