Press Release (ePRNews.com) - KENSINGTON, England - Feb 02, 2017 - Controlled Release Delivery 2017 will provide practical and critical discussions on the latest innovation in controlled release drug delivery. Alongside this, the conference will strengthen understanding in the latest regulatory landscape.
Aimed at drug development experts and formulation specialists, the 2017 event will explore key topics such as innovations in drug delivery, nanoparticles/nanomedicine & QbD, CNS drug delivery and therapeutic application.
Key presentation not to miss:
Pranav Gupta, Principal Scientist from Merck & Co will be just one of the speakers presenting at this year’s show. Pranav will be presenting on ‘Formulation Design & Considerations for Optimal Drug Product Performance of Oral Controlled Release Systems’ where he will discuss the following:
• Drivers for CR development & oral CR landscape over the past ten years
• Key considerations for CR technology selection, pre-clinical considerations for CR assessment
• Share case studies across different oral CR delivery systems highlighting critical formulation considerations to ensure optimal DP performance
• Discuss emerging technologies for oral CR development
Also speaking at the conference includes controlled release experts from: Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research, Janssen, GSK, Boehringer Ingelheim, Actelion, Merrion Pharmaceuticals and more…
Some 2017 Highlights include:
• Novartis optimise the success of biopharmaceutical approaches for controlled release delivery
• Can lipid suspensions improve oral bioavailability? Answers from Janssen
• Insights into the opportunities and limitations to improving solubility and bioavailability with Actelion
• Hear InnoCore Pharmaceuticals discuss microparticles and hydrogels for parenteral drug delivery
• Explore formulation design and optimal drug product performance of oral controlled release systems with Merck
A full speaker line-up and detailed conference agenda is available to download online at www.controlledreleasedelivery.com/prlog . For those looking to attend, there is currently a £100 discount available which expires on 28th February 2017.
Controlled Release Delivery
Strengthening innovation and overcoming the challenging regulatory landscape
3rd & 4th April 2017
For all media enquiries contact Zoe Gale on Tel: +44 (0)20 7827 6032 / Email: email@example.com
To register for the conference, visit www.controlledreleasedelivery.com/prlog or contact Ameenah Begum for group bookings on Tel: +44 (0)20 7827 6166 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To sponsor, speak or exhibit at the conference, contact Alia Malick on Tel: +44 (0)20 7827 6168 / Email: email@example.com
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk Source :