Press Release (ePRNews.com) - CHICAGO - Jun 29, 2018 - The heads of corporate learning and development from some of the world’s biggest brands will headline IQPC’s Chief Learning Officer Exchange, taking place August 19-21 in Chicago.
Keynote speakers will share innovative ideas, candid insights, strategy, and tactics on a wide variety of corporate learning topics, including:
- Creating a “Globalized” Business Learning Function
- Embracing the Consumerization of Learning & Development
- Designing & Prioritizing Learning Initiatives that Drive Optimal Business Outcomes
- Leveraging Learning to Prepare Employees for a Digital Transformation
- Quantifying the Value of Learning & Development
- Utilizing Fast, Effective Leadership Tools to Build Resiliency and a Growth Mindset
About the Chief Learning Officer Exchange: The Chief Learning Officer Exchange is an invitation-only peer learning and networking event that connects Fortune 1000 and Global 2000 heads of corporate learning, industry thought leaders and innovative solution providers in an exclusive environment to foster high-level, meaningful dialogue and candid exchange of ideas among industry experts. The 2.5-day event features a highly engaging mix of in-depth networking, pre-scheduled one-on-one business meetings and interactive presentation formats, including case studies, panel discussions, Masterclasses, BrainWeaves®, and roundtables. For more information, visit cloexchangeus.iqpc.com.