Press Release (ePRNews.com) - San Francisco, CA - May 20, 2016 - Complimentary Registration for Corporate Compliance, International Trade Executives and In-House Counsel
Anti-Corruption, Export Controls & Sanctions
A.C.E.S. WEST COMPLIANCE SUMMIT
January 24-25, 2017 | San Francisco CA
Register today and experience for yourself what more than 500+ senior international trade, compliance and in-house/legal counsel and executives have witnessed at Momentum’s ACES Compliance Summit: West Coast Edition (http://bit.ly/207n2lF) taking place January 24-25, in San Francisco, CA.
In response to strong demand for a West Coast edition of Momentum’s highly popular Anti-Corruption, Export Controls and Sanctions Summit, ACES will troubleshoot the foremost compliance pitfalls and provide the strategic roadmap to:
• Avoiding cost violations
• Managing offshore networks
• Navigating cyber security, cloud computing, data privacy, and IT controls and the downstream impact on compliance
• Ensuring domestic and international third party due diligence, vetting, and monitoring strategies are effective
ACES will once again provide a speaker faculty comprised of senior-level Government officials as well as seasoned corporate compliance officers and legal counsel. Prior speakers have included:
• Matthew Borman, Deputy Assistant Secretary of Commerce for Export Administration, Bureau of Industry and Security, Department of Commerce
• Sue Gainor, Director, Defense Trade Controls Compliance, U.S. Department of State
• Karen Nies-Vogel, Director, Office of Exporter Services, Bureau of Industry and Security, Department of Commerce
• Ed Peartree, Director, Defense Trade Controls Policy, U.S. Department of State
• Tracy Price, Assistant Director, FCPA Unit, Division of Enforcement, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
• Jonathan Rusch, Head of Anti-Bribery & Corruption Governance Financial Crimes Risk Management, Wells Fargo
• Leo Tsao, Assistant Chief, FCPA Unit, U.S. Department of Justice
• Lynn Van Buren, Assistant General Counsel, Global Trade Compliance, Verizon
Registration is open to and complimentary for in-house executives and corporate counsel. Visit the website (http://bit.ly/207n2lF) for event and registration information or call (646) 807- 8555.
*If you are not in-house/corporate counsel but would like to get involved with A.C.E.S., please contact Danielle Gonzalez, Senior Business Development Manager, via email email@example.com.
Momentum is a leading international event creation and execution specialist working with numerous partners in order to bring their brands to life through customized live-event experiences. With an emphasis on rigorous research and world-class customer service, its team comprises many of the leading names in event creation and execution. For more information about Momentum, visit http://momentumevents.com.
Julia Guarini Source :