Press Release (ePRNews.com) - New York, NY - Jan 19, 2017 - A New Day In The Treatment Of Aging Has Begun With The Launching Of The Full Life Institute©.
Sometime in the near future:
The year is 2041 somewhere in the tropical Midwest. John Flox is celebrating his 117th birthday that night. Reservations have been made at the exclusive seaside Bolivian restaurant he and his wife love. His pilot has filed the flight plan and readied his jet. But first, his weekly Full Life© review has been scheduled for 1:45 that afternoon. His Full Life Institute© staff has prepared a lunch tailored directly to his individual needs and he sits down with Life Manager, Ms. Simone Dewey, to review the status of his health.
“Good afternoon, John, how are you feeling?”
“Wonderful,” he replies, “David (his Full Life© Personal Trainer) has increased my exercise routine. We worked out for some 90 minutes.
“Yes, I’ve read the report. He says your vitals are that of a man decades younger.”
The Full Life© Nutritionist wheels out a light lunch of braised greens, brown rice and her ‘secret’ green drink.
John frowns a bit and glances at her. Joan Dunn, a full figured woman, smiles at him. “No, John, it’s still a secret!”
Sighing, he takes a long swallow. Thinking to himself: Well, it no longer tastes strange and it sure makes me feel great!
After some chewing and small talk John rises, thanks the staff, and makes off to his room to change and leave for the airport. His step is quick and sure with a snap to his gate. Humming all the way, he takes the stairs two at a time smiling at just how great he feels.
Fiction? For now. But the Full Life Institute© has launched its revolutionary Full Life Program© and we expect stories like John Flox’s to become commonplace. In fact, you too can embrace a full, vigorous life of some 110+ years by becoming a Full Life Institute© client.
Alzheimer’s, arthritis, cancer, diabetes, heart attack, heart disease, osteoporosis, Parkinson’s disease, pneumonia, stroke, and other diseases afflict an ever growing number of seniors. Seemingly unrelated, recent studies have linked all of them to a single cause: aging. Aging is the disease and the Full Life Institute© has formulated a unique, integrated treatment protocol that counteracts the deleterious effects of the aging process.
The new generation of older adults dreams of a long and healthy life wanting a treatment regime that answers their demand to remain vital and active for as long as possible. The Full Life Institute© offers a comprehensive care model that fulfills this wish. The Full Life Institute’s© program is unique:
1. Each client is assigned a health care team comprised of five health care professionals including: a certified personal trainer, a cognitive psychologist, a certified expert nutritionist, a licensed social worker, and an individual treatment manager.
2. The institute is a boutique at-home, preventive care, medical service for seniors.
3. The cost is reasonable, $150,000 annually, which is approximately 10 to 20% less than cost accrued in a traditional fee-for-service direct care practice where all costs are aggregated over a year.
The Institute is:
1. Sending a mailing inviting prospective clients to apply for services for 2017.
2. Interviewing prospective clients for the limited number of vacancies available.
3. Examining investment opportunities to expand the number of clients we may serve.
4. Negotiating with various media outlets (i.e.: As Seen on TV, et al) to promote the Full Life Institute’s© unique life extending protocols both nationally and internationally.
Since we expect improvement in health and a decrease in the negative effects of aging, we are very selective about the clients we accept. Please contact us for an eligibility interview or for an appointment to learn more about the Institute.
The Full Life Institute© is a boutique practice providing concierge life care to treat seniors who, by the nature of their age, require preventive gerontology. Rather than all the issues that arise in going to a clinic for all these treatments, we prefer to offer the treatments in the patient’s home, and if the patient and or family desire, we add another layer of communication through video conferencing and shared computer monitoring.
For more information or to schedule a consultation please visit us at www.fulllifeinstitute.com
Eugene Rosenthal Source :
The Full Life Institute
Full Life Institute