Press Release (ePRNews.com) - PRAGUE, Czech Republic - Oct 25, 2016 - Devart team has released a new version of Oracle IDE, dbForge Studio for Oracle v.3.9 with completely redesigned Visual Object Editors and Database Search as well as with improved Data Viewer and Editor window.
Devart, a recognized vendor of professional database management software for developers and DBAs, has released a new version of dbForge Studio for Oracle v3.9.
dbForge Studio for Oracle v3.9 now includes the following new features and improvements:
• The Database Search tool has been completely redesigned for optimal search of both – objects and data
• Visual Object Editors have been totally redesigned
• Virtual Columns are now supported in Visual Object Editors and Schema Compare
• Greatly improved suggestion performance
• Improved XML View and new JSON View for Data Editor and Viewer Window
• Generate Script As now supports selection of multiple objects
• Styled icons are used by default.
In addition, now dbForge Studio for Oracle 3.9 comes with a new icon design.
dbForge Studio for Oracle is a powerful integrated development environment (IDE) for Oracle, which helps developers toincrease PL/SQL coding speed, provides versatile data editing tools for managing data. This tool for Oracle allows synchronizing data between different Oracle servers and automating schema change management process duringdevelopment. It also containslots of features wrapped into a smooth GUI consistent with Microsoft Visual Studio.
dbForge Studio for Oracle v3.9 is freely available for a 30-day evaluation period. The product license prices start from $149.45.
For more information about the improved dbForge Studio for Oracle v3.9, please visit https://www.devart.com/dbforge/oracle/studio/.
Devart is one of the leading developers of database tools and administration software, ALM solutions, data providers for various database servers, data integration and backup solutions. The company also implements Web and Mobile development projects.
For additional information about Devart, visit http://www.devart.com/. Source :